BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

11 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Balaji has withdrawn the offer of. a 500k war chest.Mowbray in dialogue with other members of  the Venky family to try convince them to release funds 

I can beleeve it. It a joke.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep definitely needs to be more urgency in getting players in. Walter Samuel is taking forever just like Dack did. The remaining business cannot move as slowly as this with so many games in the first couple of months.

Just now, JacknOry said:

Yep definitely needs to be more urgency in getting players in. Walter Samuel is taking forever just like Dack did. The remaining business cannot move as slowly as this with so many games in the first couple of months.

balls to the cup games . play kids.

35 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Hibs are sitting back, not panicking and waiting for Vs to give him away for free. Which they will.

Not only that, these stupid keaners will subsidise his wage whilst he plays for Hibs! Its mind blowing. We're going to end up paying Stokes more cash every week than Hibs, so that he can play for Hibs!

4 minutes ago, J*B said:

Not only that, these stupid keaners will subsidise his wage whilst he plays for Hibs! Its mind blowing. We're going to end up paying Stokes more cash every week than Hibs, so that he can play for Hibs!

I find it concerning Mowbray appears not to be able to handle him or make use of him

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Will Mulgrew make it through that many games? Attrition will be high in League 1 I reckon  

And Evans and Graham and there is also obvious potential for injury to anyone else whether a good fitness/injury record or not. Its gonna be tough and with such a thin squad we could balls up the whole season in the first two months.

Just now, Dunnfc said:

I find it concerning Mowbray appears not to be able to handle him or make use of him

The whole transfer stinks to the core. The club has been used as some kind of vehicle for the benefit of others once again.

Just now, JacknOry said:

And Evans and Graham and there is also obvious potential for injury to anyone else whether a good fitness/injury record or not. Its gonna be tough and with such a thin squad we could balls up the whole season in the first two months.

Evans is on the injury table as we speak ?. Seriously I think we are going to need to rotate graham as he won't make 11 games in first 2 months. Need 3 strikers as I don't think stokes will be here for much longer 

6 minutes ago, J*B said:

Made even worse by that squeaky shortarse Lennon benefiting.

I just want the embarassment that is Stokes gone though.

Somewhere Coyle is sniggering :(

50 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Hibs are sitting back, not panicking and waiting for Vs to give him away for free. Which they will.

Having missed out on Lafferty and others Hibs have a big need for a striker, and Lennon will be pushing big style for Stokes.  I'd say we're in a decent position to say pay a bigger portion of wages or sod off.

10 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

Nothing too do with Mowbray. Coyle signed the guy on big wages and a 3 year deal. He clearly didn't want too be here long before Mowbray took over because of Coyle seemingly neglecting him. You love a dig at Mowbray Jesus :lol: It's not ideal of course but I'd rather us pay some of his wages and not have him around the club than pay him in full and not play him. It's a shame but it's clearly for the best regardless of Stokes' ability the guy is clearly a bit of a C**t to put it bluntly. 

7 minutes ago, Dunnfc said:

How do you deal with shyte?

Flush it down the Hibs toilet.

I do not fault TM at all if he has washed his hands of this excretement.

Only a fellow plonker and gigolo like Lennon stands a chance.

1 minute ago, Manchester Blue said:

Having missed out on Lafferty and others Hibs have a big need for a striker, and Lennon will be pushing big style for Stokes.  I'd say we're in a decent position to say pay a bigger portion of wages or sod off.

I really hope we do get something out of his going, but not very hopeful.

11 minutes ago, Butty said:

Nothing too do with Mowbray. Coyle signed the guy on big wages and a 3 year deal. He clearly didn't want too be here long before Mowbray took over because of Coyle seemingly neglecting him. You love a dig at Mowbray Jesus :lol: It's not ideal of course but I'd rather us pay some of his wages and not have him around the club than pay him in full and not play him. It's a shame but it's clearly for the best regardless of Stokes' ability the guy is clearly a bit of a C**t to put it bluntly. 

When you go into a business do you look at the colleagues you have working below you and pack them off? No you make them fit in and learn to get what you need/require out of them.

He may well be a complete @#/? but that's the difference between a Warnock and TM, Warnock gets everything out a player.

10 minutes ago, Parsonblue said:

No manager worth their salt would want a disruptive influence in the dressing room.

How do you know he's been disruptive? 

Additionally in our situation you can't afford to be that fussy, you've got to find a way to deal with it if it even exists

Archived