SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, McClarky said:

The cash has to originate at a Bradford building Socety and then take a long and complicated route round the world financial system doesn't it? It's bound to take a while.

yes the £3,000,000 sets off and everyone takes their cut and the £750,000 arrives at Gillingham. allegedly

1 hour ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

No. Tony went to India to meet the owners. Didn't you hear?

What ?   Tony went for an Indian ?  Hope it was somewhere nice, wonder ifhe talked to Balaji on speakerphone whilst there B)

I hope TM gets his squad sorted and settled sooner rather than later.

We play 11 League games by the end of September, almost a quarter of the season's schedule.

Venky's usual last day activity, outgoings!!, in this window could mess things up badly.

30 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I hope TM gets his squad sorted and settled sooner rather than later.

We play 11 League games by the end of September, almost a quarter of the season's schedule.

Venky's usual last day activity, outgoings!!, in this window could mess things up badly.

Ya, saw that. We are playing a lot away from home too it seems like. I looked the other day and thought this ain't going to be easy... 

17 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Just seen Joe Rankin Costello not in Austria. Got to say I'm disappointed. Think he'd be good in league 1 currently. Has a lot of potential.

He's apparently been in Hospitol during pre season for a week or so and is a little behind in terms of fitness etc this could be one reason he isn't there

13 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya, saw that. We are playing a lot away from home too it seems like. I looked the other day and thought this ain't going to be easy... 

Yes. Bradford away is the 3rd game and they will be a side challenging at the top.

Ideally TM needs his best first 11 available by then, and before any late outgoings.

Archived