BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Blue Monday New Order flag is one of the best I've seen. Class.

Absolutely brilliant. i hope one day his kids realise just how brilliant that was. What a top bloke.

We are the @#/? Rovers.

And we're coming for you Venkys - and the FA.

Coar - your time is up. Your silent face is simply unacceptable anymore.

See you at Ewood.

A thought that never changes

Remains a stupid lie

It's never been quite the same

No hearing or breathing

No movement, no colours

Just silence

Rise and fall of shame

A search that shall remain

We asked you what you'd seen...

You said you didn't care....

Good result today,great support, players like lowe akpan and steele having good games must be a good sign..like I said last week got a feeling we are about to turn the corner,looking forward to my first away trip of the season to leeds

Hey ho, let's go! Marching all together, all to sh@g some sheep, we are so proud, we shout it out loud, we love sheep sheep sheep.

A very good performance today and a thoroughly deserved point. Indeed, with a bit more luck it could have been three. We look far more organised and defensively looked very good. Evans and Akpan worked hard in midfield and looked impressive. Conway was a constant threat while Emnes looked the part when he came on. Gallagher took his goal very well and was full of running. The players all seem to be working hard for each other and Coyle seems to be getting a system that works for the players available. All in all it was a very encouraging performance.

A very good performance today and a thoroughly deserved point. Indeed, with a bit more luck it could have been three. We look far more organised and defensively looked very good. Evans and Akpan worked hard in midfield and looked impressive. Conway was a constant threat while Emnes looked the part when he came on. Gallagher took his goal very well and was full of running. The players all seem to be working hard for each other and Coyle seems to be getting a system that works for the players available. All in all it was a very encouraging performance.

Similar to how I reported it earlier PB. I enjoyed today and you are correct Emnes looked decent, he caused all sorts of problems, had good ball control and a turn of speed.

Archived