BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

• Backroom

We aren't great, we know that but there is some real dross in this league - certainly at least three teams worse than us. No chance of us going down even with, IMV, a buffoon like Coyle in charge.

When are fans going to realise we are at the very bottom of this "real dross"? Jeez. It's like reading a Steve Kean quote.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't great, we know that but there is some real dross in this league - certainly at least three teams worse than us. No chance of us going down even with, IMV, a buffoon like Coyle in charge.

That's rubbish Mercer. You do speak some absolute twoddle.

And that was written before I'd seen your response to LDR. Have a day off.

That's rubbish Mercer. You do speak some absolute twoddle.

And that was written before I've just seen your response to LD. Have a day off.

Next two games are Leeds and Rotherham. Player for player, are they better ?

Get a grip. The 'panic' is about the wanton destruction of the club. 6 league positions won't change that.

I know what the panic is about!

But for some to say we wont win a game this season, or this side of Christmas, is nonsense. As I said, there is some real dross in this league.

A very welcome point which hopefully stops the rot.

Leeds will be managerless, again, by next Tuesday and will be ripe for the taking.

Onwards and upwards.

I think the league has improved, a lot. It's tough. Teams have spent money and have big squads. We have quickly drifted into dangerous territory. I look up the league and there is no longer anyone I'm confident of beating.

Burton

Wigan

Leeds

Preston

Rotherham

Are probably the teams. That is not a lot and I probably prefer Leeds squad.

Relegation is probable and you're foolish to think otherwise. Furthermore many of our team can return to their parent club after it happens.

I think the league has improved, a lot. It's tough. Teams have spent money and have big squads. We have quickly drifted BEEN DELIBERTLY TAKEN into dangerous territory. I look up the league and there is no longer anyone I'm confident of beating.

Burton

Wigan

Leeds

Preston

Rotherham

Are probably the teams. That is not a lot and I probably prefer Leeds squad.

Relegation is probable and you're foolish to think otherwise. Furthermore many of our team can return to their parent club after it happens.

Archived