BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Away

chor808

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next two games are Leeds and Rotherham. Player for player, are they better ?

Should be at least a point at Leeds and a shoe-in home win against Rotherham. So 4 points minimum coming up.

Anything less and we may as well start preparing for League 1 as Rotherham are one of those dross teams you mentioned previously and Leeds are there or thereabouts as well.

Can't for the life of me see why when we're fortunate enough to secure the services of an outstanding young player in Samuelsen for a limited period we then stick him on the bench.

Regardless we need to start picking up points and fast.

Things that make you go mmmmm?

Great tackle from Lowe after Marshall gives the ball away in v dangerous position.

Another great tackle from Lowe !!!!!!

Myles Andersonesque?

We aren't great, we know that but there is some real dross in this league - certainly at least three teams worse than us. No chance of us going down even with, IMV, a buffoon like Coyle in charge.

That's us relegated then.

I think the league has improved, a lot. It's tough. Teams have spent money and have big squads. We have quickly drifted BEEN DELIBERTLY TAKEN into dangerous territory. I look up the league and there is no longer anyone I'm confident of beating.

Burton

Wigan

Leeds

Preston

Rotherham

Are probably the teams. That is not a lot and I probably prefer Leeds squad.

Relegation is probable and you're foolish to think otherwise. Furthermore many of our team can return to their parent club after it happens.

Your change is spot on Abbey, it's why Coyle won't get fired. I'd say he will have a longer tenure than Kean but unless we get rid of the chicken farmers we won't last that long.

A very good performance today and a thoroughly deserved point. Indeed, with a bit more luck it could have been three. We look far more organised and defensively looked very good. Evans and Akpan worked hard in midfield and looked impressive. Conway was a constant threat while Emnes looked the part when he came on. Gallagher took his goal very well and was full of running. The players all seem to be working hard for each other and Coyle seems to be getting a system that works for the players available. All in all it was a very encouraging performance.

Steady on Parson, how dare you come on here and disturb the orgy of woe, misery and self flagellation.

You'll be telling us you wanted us to win all 3 points next. That seemingly isn't allowed these days under current m/b guidelines as it will apparently guarantee that Venky's will be around until the year 2581.

Steady on Parson, how dare you come on here and disturb the orgy of woe, misery and self flagellation.

You'll be telling us you wanted us to win all 3 points next. That seemingly isn't allowed these days under current m/b guidelines as it will apparently guarantee that Venky's will be around until the year 2581.

Yes Parson how dare you, not a proper fan you aren't. I mean what sort of fan goes to games.

unfortunatley i was unable to follow the game just got a couple of text messages of a pal giving me the score,to those who went do we actually look like a team now?i have read a few match reports that say rovers were as good as qpr,if so this is better news.i have a friend who was in london attending a funeral and took in the game, will wait for his report,which i await with intrest as he is a qpr fan.things seem to be getting a little better.

A very good performance today and a thoroughly deserved point. Indeed, with a bit more luck it could have been three. We look far more organised and defensively looked very good. Evans and Akpan worked hard in midfield and looked impressive. Conway was a constant threat while Emnes looked the part when he came on. Gallagher took his goal very well and was full of running. The players all seem to be working hard for each other and Coyle seems to be getting a system that works for the players available. All in all it was a very encouraging performance.

How was we defensively? Set up well?

We play 4-1-4-1 yesterday? Is this true?

Did Graham do anything yesterday? Spoken to another fan who attend and said Emnes did more in 15 mins then Graham did in 75 mins?

Fair play though Rishton, a few pints of mild and a night baiting the BRFCC messageboard makes for a great Saturday night.

Careful LDV - I made that joke in 2008 and it was still biting me in the ass last year!

As for the game - good to read some positives because we must stay up.

Shame for Mulgrew but that's why you don't give 30+ 3 year deals.

We actually scored off a set piece so something must've changed because I've watch us waste every corner and free kick so far under "Wee Coyley"

Bit concerned by Coyle's comments that it's not about 5 or 6 games but the 46 game project. Based on current points over 46 games extrapolating from our current points total we'd 16 points! He's definitely feeling the pressure.

Still a decent performance and point and as I stated in another thread despite a poor start we're nowhere near adrift. Next two games shape our season Imo.

How was we defensively? Set up well?

We play 4-1-4-1 yesterday? Is this true?

Did Graham do anything yesterday? Spoken to another fan who attend and said Emnes did more in 15 mins then Graham did in 75 mins?

We set up 4-1-4-1 and it seemed to work very well. Emnes did look impressive when he came on and put himself about. Samuelsen was rather disappointing when he replaced Gallagher on the left, Emnes moved from the left to play up front, and will need to adapt to the more physical approach for he looked a little lightweight at times. But yesterday was a hugely encouraging performance and the players clearly looked in tune with what Coyle was asking them to do. Agree with PB that Marshall continues to struggle for form and at times looks far from interested.

Should be at least a point at Leeds and a shoe-in home win against Rotherham. So 4 points minimum coming up.

Anything less and we may as well start preparing for League 1 as Rotherham are one of those dross teams you mentioned previously and Leeds are there or thereabouts as well.[/quot

If Coyle keeps us up , I will be very surprised but like some posters say the league is dross....

The worrying thing is we are bottom of the dross , with owners whose motives no one can fathom .....

Think we will lose at Leeds and beat Rotherham ....

We set up 4-1-4-1 and it seemed to work very well. Emnes did look impressive when he came on and put himself about. Samuelsen was rather disappointing when he replaced Gallagher on the left, Emnes moved from the left to play up front, and will need to adapt to the more physical approach for he looked a little lightweight at times. But yesterday was a hugely encouraging performance and the players clearly looked in tune with what Coyle was asking them to do. Agree with PB that Marshall continues to struggle for form and at times looks far from interested.

Thats good to hear that Coyle has been working on the formation and set us up much better than before.

Hopefully we can carry on this way and get our 1st league win on Tuesday

Alright a bit fresher this morning, only a point but we could have taken all three. Looked pretty solid however they got a couple of one on ones with steel. We hammered their goal just before the dodgy free kick which they score. I said that's it heads will go down but they did kept going and deserved the goal to make it 1-1. In fact the there were 4 mins added time and we were all shouting attack attack but we seemed to be happy with the point.

Emnes came on late and showed a few good touches but seemed to be wide and not in the middle, Samuelson did next to nothing. Graham did not look happy going off but did shake hands with coyle before heading off down the tunnel.

In normal circumstances good point but these are not normal times, on to leeds then a must win at home.

Oh and we went crazy when we scored little lad loved it as he got thrown in the air!

Thanks for that, good to hear that on the pitch things looked a little more positive yesterday. Hopefully they can build on this over the next few weeks and get some wins.

Now I got banned for calling someone a prick you gav tell me to Uck off for my commens about rovers playing well double standards..no doubt there will be lots of your little friends backing you up

You've joined a community site and are doing your best to antagonise.

Why are you surprised at the reaction?

Archived