BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Moderation Lead

A complete lack of organisation and communication has all but killed it dead. Added to it, we have got a couple of results, which has made people forget about protesting all the more.

Indeed. The irony of it all is that's exactly what the meeting at KGH was intended to do.

'Fans Unite Divide under We are Rovers banner'.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are doing anything....which I doubt...it certainly isn't communicating. Worse than Venkys.

That Blackburn Ender was on here doing his QA session weeks ago and hasn't been heard of since.

What a complete waste of pish and wind

If they are doing anything....which I doubt...it certainly isn't communicating. Worse than Venkys.

That Blackburn Ender was on here doing his QA session weeks ago and hasn't been heard of since.

What a complete waste of pish and wind

So true ...

Hey WAR anyone there coooooo eeeeee

So true ...

Hey WAR anyone there coooooo eeeeee

Yes Wayne commented on Allardyce on twitter i asked if he was still alive then as it was all very quite on the WAR front. He replied that he has been busy with family work etc, fair enough family comes first but Ewood blues BRAG have been silent since 01/09/16. i asked why not use the help that was offered at the meeting still no response.

Yes Wayne commented on Allardyce on twitter i asked if he was still alive then as it was all very quite on the WAR front. He replied that he has been busy with family work etc, fair enough family comes first but Ewood blues BRAG have been silent since 01/09/16. i asked why not use the help that was offered at the meeting still no response.

He sounds just like one of the Venky mob. he'll fit right in at Ewood. Surely that position needs someone in the chair who can devote or find the necessary time to run it as it needs to be.

The thing is...everyone has jobs and families etc. People get that.

THAT IS WHY OTHER PEOPLE WHO GIVE A @#/? OFFERED TO HELP.

Ignoring them all makes these excuses mean nothing.

Waynes diary is free in January I bet for his jolly to India.

Bonkers isn't it , thing is the trust wants to be top dog when they feck off yet they've all been too busy to anything .., wtf was the meeting arranged for ?

I hope the fans involved in the talks are all over this Allardyce scandal, you only need scratch at the surface here at Ewood to know we've been leached off for the past 6yrs.

Get us investigated, WAR its over to you, most of the hard works been done for you.

I hope the fans involved in the talks are all over this Allardyce scandal, you only need scratch at the surface here at Ewood to know we've been leached off for the past 6yrs.

Get us investigated, WAR its over to you, most of the hard works been done for you.

Totally agree,

get yer act together WAR

Momentum was building, the fans in the main were on the same page, a meeting was called, with many of the national press in attendance and we managed to mess it up. We may as well of invited the fire brigade to extinguish the glimmer of fight .

We all have jobs, families etc.

I have thrown loads of bombs out there the last few weeks , which had I had a team around me, would be making far more waves than the closed shop.

I believe they asked for CVS and WW has interviewed a couple of candidates.

You really could not make this poop up.

When is the next Trust AGM ? I want to challenge for the Chairmanship, as our supporter base deserves a pro-active board batting for the home team

Been a member since 2009, I think, and watched from afar for a number of reasons (employment). I am now retired and happy to help out in any way I can. I am a season ticket holder but not a "Rovers Fan", I want our/my club to survive and prosper. Is there something that we can do to progress thngs separately from WAR.

Got to say that for some reason "Rovers Fan" transposed itself into rovers fan, what is going in with this website??????????)

Rovers Fan seems to come out as Rovers fan, perhaps too much wine?

Momentum was building, the fans in the main were on the same page, a meeting was called, with many of the national press in attendance and we managed to mess it up. We may as well of invited the fire brigade to extinguish the glimmer of fight .

We all have jobs, families etc.

I have thrown loads of bombs out there the last few weeks , which had I had a team around me, would be making far more waves than the closed shop.

I believe they asked for CVS and WW has interviewed a couple of candidates.

You really could not make this poop up.

When is the next Trust AGM ? I want to challenge for the Chairmanship, as our supporter base deserves a pro-active board batting for the home team

Wayne Wild has interviewed candidates? he wants to climb out of his own arse h0le if true.

They're a bunch of jokers, we need fans that will actually do something, and although I live many miles away I'm happy to get involved, direct action would be my preference but we need to cut this lot out in the first instance to build momentum, once we have that they'll be great allies, but until then we need a plan to get things going.

We need a private forum away from the Quaker Oats looking Venky stooge and game on.

Perhaps we need a different perspective from WAR. Total respect to glen9mullen for all of his efforts. Can we come together and create another movement to encompass the wider fan base. I am up for being involved.

Dave with all due respect you've had 9 posts since 2009, no job restricts anyone from posting on an independent Blackburn Rovers messageboard, not even working for the club or MI5.

We have MP's, Councillors, CEO's, directors, candle stick makers, teachers, fashion designers and the unemployed.

So you're going to struggle in the short term i'd wager.

The penny may have just dropped, PM me if so :blush:

Gav, You have got me between MI5 and KGB. I only want to help out in the right way. I don't want to step on anyone's toes but if I can help I will.

If people are happy to turn away genuine engagement of BRFC supporters then we are going nowhere.

Archived