BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be better headlining it with the more recent stuff like the income over the past 18 months and the non buying of players, closing of parts of ground, no directors etc.

Start with the stuff that's fresh in the mind that people are presently @#/? off about then follow it with the more gritty stuff. That way you've got the attention straight away by things people actually have seen happening and can't dismiss it as unproven conspiracy. Then it's it a case of hey look what the last 5 years have brought do you really think the next 5 will bring anything different, look at Coventry City, Charlton, Blackpool for a real glimpse into the next 10 years under this regime.

Maybe a pointer to the website for all the real nitty gritty stuff rather than blasting too much info at once, just outline it an wet the appetite.

The message needs to be about the future (without Venky). The past is now just seen as handwringing. People have moved on, and continue to quickly forgive the last 'mistake' and are content just to wait for the next one.

"There's nothing we can do"

"Well we could protest"

"What, and miss a few minutes of football!? No chance"

The message needs to be about the future (without Venky). The past is now just seen as handwringing. People have moved on, and continue to quickly forgive the last 'mistake' and are content just to wait for the next one.

"There's nothing we can do"

"Well we could protest"

"What, and miss a few minutes of football!? No chance"

You are correct about the future.

If all rovers fans could be convinced that we can improve our chances of a better future - the ball will start rolling again like after the meeting.

I think the only way that is possible is by swerving Kean, Coyle, Cheston, Jerome etc - focus on what a unified fan base can achieve - a better atmosphere, a body to speak for us all and a message to potential owners that this is a town and club the will not have its pride taken away!

Things going from bad to worse at fellow crisis club Coventry. Their owners have now banned the local paper from press conferences for daring to criticise the regime and it has emerged that there have been talks about selling their training ground for a housing development.

Things going from bad to worse at fellow crisis club Coventry. Their owners have now banned the local paper from press conferences for daring to criticise the regime and it has emerged that there have been talks about selling their training ground for a housing development.

Yeah, but how bad was it in the seventies?

• Backroom

Wasn't a bad decade at all for Coventry. First Division football throughout the decade, a taste of European football and some decent players graced Highfield Road.

I think that was his point mate :P

I can see what Glen means about his blog not being read until Monday. In the history of football, surely nothing as farcical has this as ever happened. Owners picking the team, supporters deciding on the subs and deciding on signings. What next I ask?

Just an update. I contacted WAR to see if they could help with getting these out and apparently there's already something in the pipeline.

I'll carry on working on it and get something finished just in case, but for now, I'll hold off paying for anything until I know what WAR are doing.

The offer to help out in any way they need to get this out there quickly is still there though.

Theres something in the pipeline....

At the current rate of progress we may see them in a couple of months time then.

Im sure someone had offered to pay for a few thousand to be printed - maybe if you get a good version then WAR will just use yours?

http://roversrevisited2.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/dont-read-if-you-want-good-start-to.html?m=1

Part 10, but if you want a decent weekend read it Monday , if you don't want me writing the blog, then don't read it

OMFG!

Anyway, I take back what I said about your hand in the substitution! It is like a dentist's disclosing solution, showing up fillings and rotten teeth!!!

Just to be explicit..did you record that meeting on a tape or something and send it to the Raos?

Re the Rao's changing the team and your text substitution thing, what has stopped you dropping that in on a 5 Live phone in?. It is dynamite.......

OMFG!

Anyway, I take back what I said about your hand in the substitution! It is like a dentist's disclosing solution, showing up fillings and rotten teeth!!!

Just to be explicit..did you record that meeting on a tape or something and send it to the Raos?

Re the Rao's changing the team and your text substitution thing, what has stopped you dropping that in on a 5 Live phone in?. It is dynamite.......

Was recorded via phone and sent to the Raos.

TBH Anyone reading this would thin I was in cloud cuckoo land, you really couldn't make this whole mess up.

The key thing up to part 10 , is the more things evolved the more it threw out theories which we had all previously believed . It shows the Rao's to be key orchestrators and not the badly advised misfits as many took as a given

I can see what Glen means about his blog not being read until Monday. In the history of football, surely nothing as farcical has this as ever happened. Owners picking the team, supporters deciding on the subs and deciding on signings. What next I ask?

It's a complete dysfunctional Circus..those that chose to boycott all called it right and made the correct decision without question.

Still nothing but silence from our hated owners I see..they simply don't give a damn.

Was recorded via phone and sent to the Raos.

TBH Anyone reading this would thin I was in cloud cuckoo land, you really couldn't make this whole mess up.

The key thing up to part 10 , is the more things evolved the more it threw out theories which we had all previously believed . It shows the Rao's to be key orchestrators and not the badly advised misfits as many took as a given

Yes, I never bought the innocent, confused,"naive" passive bit. Active agents of destruction in my book.

We so have to get this out 1) to our own fanbase and 2) to other supporters...It is an absolute scandal that is being met with a shrug of the shoulders in so many quarters.

Stay angry!!!!

Archived