BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

Sorry I typed h a p p y c l a p p e r and it comes out as r o v e r s f a n. What is going on?

The site admin have a swear filter so that any offensive words are automatically replaced, usually with cartoon asterisks.

"To keep the peace" h.appy c.lapper has been added to the swear filter.

As in "h.appy c.lappers are still Rovers fans you know". :rolleyes:

Personally I'm offended by the fascist nature of such censorship but there you go.

Welcome aboard, Dave.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The issue is that it's annoying to read, and can only ever be used in the context of winding someone up, or discussing why it's a poor choice of words.

Neither of those make for a good post on a football forum.

That being said, I think the swear filter should be for swears only. That may just be me though.

The issue is that it's annoying to read, and can only ever be used in the context of winding someone up, or discussing why it's a poor choice of words.

Neither of those make for a good post on a football forum.

That being said, I think the swear filter should be for swears only. That may just be me though.

Like the rules of third party ownership...easy to get round 😉

I don't know if its just me but since the WAR council (cough)...have posters from Trust and AG took themselves away from this MB and actually communicated less?

I looks like it to me.

The site admin have a swear filter so that any offensive words are automatically replaced, usually with cartoon asterisks.

"To keep the peace" h.appy c.lapper has been added to the swear filter.

As in "h.appy c.lappers are still Rovers fans you know". :rolleyes:

Personally I'm offended by the fascist nature of such censorship but there you go.

Welcome aboard, Dave.

Blimey, I honestly thought the type change from Rovers Fan to rovers fan was a joke...a very good one too!

Just been reading about Coventry, manager has resigned today and the council have confirmed that the owners are trying to sell the training ground for housing.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-confirm-ryton-training-11929483

They're in a very similar boat to us, boycotting on mass, we need all these types of clubs fans to come together, we're stronger together.

Not sure how we achieve that though, this is exactly the sort of thing WAR should be looking into.

Rovers, Leeds, Coventry, Charlton, Blackpool are all clubs being run by mad owners, yet the FA are more interested in paying off greedy managers and signing NDA's.

Scandalous.

Just been reading about Coventry, manager has resigned today and the council have confirmed that the owners are trying to sell the training ground for housing.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-confirm-ryton-training-11929483

They're in a very similar boat to us, boycotting on mass, we need all these types of clubs fans to come together, we're stronger together.

Not sure how we achieve that though, this is exactly the sort of thing WAR should be looking into.

Rovers, Leeds, Coventry, Charlton, Blackpool are all clubs being run by mad owners, yet the FA are more interested in paying off greedy managers and signing NDA's.

Scandalous.

Something on the lines of "Fans unite against owner" dot com.

Fans from all clubs in the same boat as Rovers,Coverntry,Leeds,Portsmouth ect can come together, form an alliance to root out sh1t owner.

Like the rules of third party ownership...easy to get round

I don't know if its just me but since the WAR council (cough)...have posters from Trust and AG took themselves away from this MB and actually communicated less?

I looks like it to me.

I have certainly been on here a lot less, but that was mainly due to having two weeks abroad (family holiday). Just getting back into things this week.

It is worth remembering that WAR is a coming together different groups working together on certain ideas or sharing information not a new group. The individual groups still very much work on their original remit indepenantley.

Something on the lines of "Fans unite against owner" dot com.

Fans from all clubs in the same boat as Rovers,Coverntry,Leeds,Portsmouth ect can come together, form an alliance to root out sh1t owner.

Premiership clubs worked together to get away match prices reduced and in line across the country.

Spirit of Shankly I think led the way, so why can't our groups kick the ball off?

"football without fans is nothing"

Coventry is the blueprint for the path we are on. Within 5 years that'll be us without a shadow of doubt and I'm just beyond amazement people still refuse to even comprehend it.

All the hallmarks are here.

Exactly and clapping happers still refuse to walk out or acknowledge.

Premiership clubs worked together to get away match prices reduced and in line across the country.

Spirit of Shankly I think led the way, so why can't our groups kick the ball off?

"football without fans is nothing"

Could call it FFS

Foreign Football Sucks

So I'm a fair weather fan now .., you really are a wum of the highest order .

Your all mouth .. you didn't go on tues so shut up and stop being mr opposite

Give it out with Rovers Fan etc but when people do the same to you, you can't take it.

Whatever ...

Also, I though going round the swear filter was a bannable offence? Before anyone starts, I don't want anyone band but IM SICK OF SEEING THE SAME INSULTS THROWN AT ME AND ANYONE ELSE WHO STILL WANTS TO GO!!

So ha ppy cla pper is swearing ?

Grow up and stop shut stirring , your being a Mard arse .

Oh it's banned by the way . A band makes music.

Spelling = end of comebacks = you know I'm right.

The shoes on the other WUM today.

You've never been right ... spellings as you know I don't actually give a crap but your just an arrogant stirrer with privileges .

Surely you are talking about the wrong person? ;)

Mr Bizzle never argues. He just lets you know the right way of thinking

You've never been right ... spellings as you know I don't actually give a crap but your just an arrogant stirrer with privileges .

If you want to call people fupersans, clappyhappers etc - deal with similar pathetic replies like "fair weather" "glory hunter" etc..

Rovers till I die? Ha, more like Rovers till they play Rotherham and then I'm done...

Surely you are talking about the wrong person? ;)

Mr Bizzle never argues. He just lets you know the right way of thinking

No? I just state my opinion - anyone who calls fans such names and can't take the replies should wind their necks in. That's my opinion, full stop.

Don't want to be grouped? Don't group others. Now, do you need the post code for Ewood Shaun, or do you remember since your last visit in the 90's?

Oh and clever edit on the suggestion of emotional problems, don't want to risk your only outlet to comment on Blackburn eh?

True colours shining through on protesters there .

And that is why it's so hard removing the V's

So it's the fans fault :)

Archived