BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have questioned you previously, and do believe your heart is in the right place.

The whole Rhodes thing is just beyond words though. It's interesting to read but I feel you are damaging yourself with these blogs.

With this and substitute text gate it all massively damages your credibility.

I have questioned you previously, and do believe your heart is in the right place.

The whole Rhodes thing is just beyond words though. It's interesting to read but I feel you are damaging yourself with these blogs.

So you don't believe him? Just say it

So why is telling how the club was so badly run and without direction that the bloke pulling the strings was taking what a fan told him too literally damaging his credibility?

I'm sure in the beginning Glen saw Shebby as a possible ally in trying to rid the club of poison such as Kean, Agnew and Shaw but in the end he was just another total loon.......as Glen's blog is insinuating

The only credibility I can see being damaged is Singh (who has none anyway) and the muppets who put him in charge (who have even less)

So why is telling how the club was so badly run and without direction that the bloke pulling the strings was taking what a fan told him too literally damaging his credibility?

I'm sure in the beginning Glen saw Shebby as a possible ally in trying to rid the club of poison such as Kean, Agnew and Shaw but in the end he was just another total loon.......as Glen's blog is insinuating

The only credibility I can see being damaged is Singh (who has none anyway) and the muppets who put him in charge (who have even less)

Because he is saying he is directly responsible for the club spending 8 million on a player.

Can you not see the massive conflict of interest?

And then throw in telling Singh to make a sub?

I'm writing the facts which many have asked me to share, if you don't like what you are reading or disapprove I respect that opinion .

No one said it was going to be nice reading and I could have quite easily not bothered , however I feel it's important the facts are out there , even if I must take some flack for it.

I'm writing the facts which many have asked me to share, if you don't like what you are reading or disapprove I respect that opinion .

No one said it was going to be nice reading and I could have quite easily not bothered , however I feel it's important the facts are out there , even if I must take some flack for it.

Fair play to you for sharing, and never question your commitment.

What had happened if Rhodes had been an abject failure though?

There are many many more ex rovers in the game, whose advice Singh could have sought. Good agents, scouts. I would have sent him their way, cause not many would have said spend £8million on Rhodes.

In my opinion you cannot ask for a vote on fan boards etc when you have influenced this.

Again fair play for your honesty. In a way, I am trying to give my opinion to help you. But understand how this will be viewed.

So far only you havs viewed it this way. I am sure down the eons fans have talked to managers and chairman and made tongue in cheek references to who they should buy, play or substitute but I am sure not one of them ever expected their words to be acted upon......until the goon Singh came along.

I think you think Glen was in some kind of collusion with Singh rather than answering an imbecile with glib replies during conversations about the clubthat said imbecile acted upon.

Fair play to you for sharing, and never question your commitment.

What had happened if Rhodes had been an abject failure though?

There are many many more ex rovers in the game, whose advice Singh could have sought. Good agents, scouts. I would have sent him their way, cause not many would have said spend £8million on Rhodes.

In my opinion you cannot ask for a vote on fan boards etc when you have influenced this.

Again fair play for your honesty. In a way, I am trying to give my opinion to help you. But understand how this will be viewed.

Perhaps I won't write the next 3 parts and move onto the part after them? This was all part of the investigation; test within test.

Perhaps I won't write the next 3 parts and move onto the part after them? This was all part of the investigation; test within test.

You can write want you want. Don't let me stop you. Just commenting on the content.

If as you say, it was all a test, then it's a fine balancing act and a fairly expensive test.

So far only you havs viewed it this way. I am sure down the eons fans have talked to managers and chairman and made tongue in cheek references to who they should buy, play or substitute but I am sure not one of them ever expected their words to be acted upon......until the goon Singh came along.

I think you think Glen was in some kind of collusion with Singh rather than answering an imbecile with glib replies during conversations about the clubthat said imbecile acted upon.

Chamakh was a glib comment, concentrate on Rhodes wasn't.

Interested to wait for text gate, we all know the outcome but again, what if we had got beat?

The manager at the time was an utter cretin. But never in a million years should me, you or anyone else be directly influencing the team/players.

Chamakh was a glib comment, concentrate on Rhodes wasn't.

Interested to wait for text gate, we all know the outcome but again, what if we had got beat?

The manager at the time was an utter cretin. But never in a million years should me, you or anyone else be directly influencing the team/players.

Which as things unfold will be the exact point as it runs much deeper

A quick first draft of the leaflets I mentioned in the Owen Coyle thread. Please be gentle. Any suggestions are most welcome.

4335e1b24c.jpg

433ff21d7f.jpg

I think they are good, but I think you need to add that you are raising money to buy advertising space in Pune.

Also need to clarify how you know the current directors have no power.

Also add the url of your website for further info.

Id also add Venkys haven't been to Ewood since...(date they last came over to see a game - not meet the queen)

Archived