BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I havent answered the question cos I have him ignored.

Secondly, my private life is nobody business on here and the law entitle me to Privacy.

If you want privacy don't continually set yourself up on here. You've asked personal questions of Stuart by the way, just another of those endless contradictions you come up with all the time.

No wonder you get people's backs up.

http://www.roverstalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5863&start=105

Just reading through the 'Venky's Out Now' thread on RoversTalk and it seems there's still a long way to go before every Rovers fan beileves protests are a good thing:-

Most Recent Post:- 'Another thing is the damage BRAG and the other malicious rumourmongers caused whilst we still had a chance of staying in the PL. The negative atmosphere around Ewood and the effect that had on performances is one thing. But there's also the fact it gave the bank cold feet about letting the club have money. They blocked the spending spree we had planned for January, and Rovers were forced into selling Samba before moving the account to India. The big spend came in the summer, but by then we were already relegated. It is possible we'd have gone down anyway, but the bank pulling the rug away sealed our fate. And that wouldn't have happened without Mulan and chums.

The protesters will always deny responsibility and play the victims. But the dots are there for people to join up if they want to'

I hope that site, or rather the quoted post, isn't representative of the view of the majority of Rovers fans.

Just reading through the 'Venky's Out Now' thread on RoversTalk and it seems there's still a long way to go before every Rovers fan beileves protests are a good thing:-

Most Recent Post:- 'Another thing is the damage BRAG and the other malicious rumourmongers caused whilst we still had a chance of staying in the PL. The negative atmosphere around Ewood and the effect that had on performances is one thing. But there's also the fact it gave the bank cold feet about letting the club have money. They blocked the spending spree we had planned for January, and Rovers were forced into selling Samba before moving the account to India. The big spend came in the summer, but by then we were already relegated. It is possible we'd have gone down anyway, but the bank pulling the rug away sealed our fate. And that wouldn't have happened without Mulan and chums.

The protesters will always deny responsibility and play the victims. But the dots are there for people to join up if they want to'

I hope that site, or rather the quoted post, isn't representative of the view of the majority of Rovers fans.

Did you write that blueboy :rock:

The thread is 4 people strong and 2 of them look the like same person, so it has no credibility whatsoever :rock:

• Moderation Lead

It's frightening that some people can be so oblivious after all this time, it really is.

What is the plan????

It's two weeks tomorrow. I don't think there is a plan.

We had a good 2-3 week spell when individuals made an excellent job of bringing pressure through social media and the Indian press. The momentum on this has dropped off, not a criticism, because people have run out of bullets.

I doubt the Wolves thing will get off the ground now and I don't feel we will see anything new from WAR.

We had a good 2-3 week spell when individuals made an excellent job of bringing pressure through social media and the Indian press. The momentum on this has dropped off, not a criticism, because people have run out of bullets.

I doubt the Wolves thing will get off the ground now and I don't feel we will see anything new from WAR.

Erm...Wayne is going to India in January. What more do you expect? They have day jobs you know...

In case of any confusion.

This is sarcasm.

WAR ain't doing anything. 😁

Bring back Majiball

You ain't seen my Twitter then

• Backroom

Plenty of bullets left in my gun! :tu:

Archived