BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Moderation Lead

Today we are promised the full facts on Brockhall ownership from WAR...

Tbf it was a major topic of concern amongst fans so will be good to know truth. Hopefully it is published widely enough that all concerned fans get to read it.

Give them a break, will you? Wayne Wild is busy looking for Director's Chairs ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Wayne Wild from Adam but since the very early days of the Venky's Out protests I have had an unease with his motives, I may be way off the mark with this but I've always felt he has been angling for a place on the board, something he seems to have wanted for a long time hence WEC Groups sponsorship of the club.

If you look carefully BRAG and Ewood Blues are working on Protest Ideas, whilst the Trust are working on the trip to India and the MPs.

I have said before we also need guerrilla action...unlinked to WAR and we need fund-raising action as well.

Register your protests by giving some money(however small) to the Madon-led Fund.

This has to be systematic and a few wins does not negate the future thrust of all this.....as the Venkys seem impervious to "talks,requests,pleas".

Lets not snipe at the 'doers'....something that makes me shy about getting involved(Whats in it for him,Why him,Why not a vote etc etc )

RTID

Today we are promised the full facts on Brockhall ownership from WAR...

Tbf it was a major topic of concern amongst fans so will be good to know truth. Hopefully it is published widely enough that all concerned fans get to read it.

Still waiting...

So are the trust going out there to tell them to sell up? I doubt it.

Are they going out there as an attempt for involvement?

Exactly Den. What happened to taking the fight to India?? They'll be going out with the olive branch firmly gripped in hand, asking what can they do to help. After all this time, quite frankly staggering.

Archived