BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Unite Under ‘We Are Rovers’ Banner

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think the way the WAR thing has been handled has been the reason for loss of momentum, we seemed to have a real head of steam coming from a number of angles and now it seems its been diluted and just going back to doing what's always been done. I actually think the trusts involvement has been a negative, they cannot support direct action due to their aims and as a result the assault on Venky's has been blunted and will continue to be. They should have acknowledged the other groups and given their support of sorts whilst staying at an arms length then we could attack them on both a governance stand point but also a more guerilla approach instead we are left with invites to tokenistic meetings with club representatives and emails, I imagine they're trembling in Pune.

Have held fire doing anything as awaiting WAR to cast their stone in terms of what the plan is.

It's very quiet, if anything its actually killed any momentum we had.

I have pretty much put everything on hold I was working on , bar the couple of ideas which Madon has agreed to work on.

We need an elected task panel more than ever now and a full meeting being called to actually get the ball rolling .

If we snooze we lose , as there is simply no direction

Have held fire doing anything as awaiting WAR to cast their stone in terms of what the plan is.

It's very quiet, if anything its actually killed any momentum we had.

I have pretty much put everything on hold I was working on , bar the couple of ideas which Madon has agreed to work on.

We need an elected task panel more than ever now and a full meeting being called to actually get the ball rolling .

If we snooze we lose , as there is simply no direction

PATHETIC SILENCENESS....VENKYS SPEAK MORE THAN THE WAR ROOM

I've been reading these forums for a while as an unregistered member, I decided to join once the documents were leaked and after a few hitches getting singed up I've finally managed to do so. I'd like to help out were possible but I'm left scratching my head as to what I can do. Can someone who's a part of W.A.R answer the following questions;

I'd like to know what W.A.R's position is on the planned/semi planned protests for the Wolves television game.

I'd like to know regardless of what is going on 'behind the scenes' what they plan on doing publicly in the near future.

I'd like to know if W.A.R have any ideas for people like me to get involved/help with getting Venky's to sell our club.

I've been reading these forums for a while as an unregistered member, I decided to join once the documents were leaked and after a few hitches getting singed up I've finally managed to do so. I'd like to help out were possible but I'm left scratching my head as to what I can do. Can someone who's a part of W.A.R answer the following questions;

I'd like to know what W.A.R's position is on the planned/semi planned protests for the Wolves television game.

I'd like to know regardless of what is going on 'behind the scenes' what they plan on doing publicly in the near future.

I'd like to know if W.A.R have any ideas for people like me to get involved/help with getting Venky's to sell our club.

My advice is get your CV ready

''Philip then continued in the calmest of voices, Step 5 step 6 and finally step 7, which was the place the money which purchased Rovers has allegedly come from. A money trail which had been to India, Been to the Cayman Islands, Been to Brunei , had actually originated from a Western Union account out of Bradford.''

Just who's money purchased Rovers?...it just gets deeper and deeper.

Sorry a bit later than promised but here is part 8 of my Blog, please excuse grammatical errors etc.

http://roversrevisited2.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/we-will-fight-of-our-rovers-over-land.html

Interesting times. Is there more you can say on the bit about the 7 steps money trail. i.e. who was involved? Also putting a bit more about the meeting with FA would be appreciated. Were the links between Kentaro and the FA brought up? Has Karen Silk ever come forward with info since she left Rovers?

I was reading the other day how the son of David Dein (ex FA vice chair, Premier League world rep and friend of jerome), Darren Dein, worked for SEM. It's a small world.

Interesting times. Is there more you can say on the bit about the 7 steps money trail. i.e. who was involved? Also putting a bit more about the meeting with FA would be appreciated. Were the links between Kentaro and the FA brought up? Has Karen Silk ever come forward with info since she left Rovers?

I was reading the other day how the son of David Dein (ex FA vice chair, Premier League world rep and friend of jerome), Darren Dein, worked for SEM. It's a small world.

I never investigated the money trail, this was brought to the table by Philip L. However the fact Scudamore agreed the first four steps were correct , gives me no doubt the other three were too, as that type of information is not easy to find.

The linksecond regarding Kentaro and SEM were discussed at length. The compliance team stated they had already asked the club regarding these links, where that letter was part of the released documents a few weeks ago.

Sadly unless it was black and white they had zero interest.

Karen Silk has never come forward independently to discuss anything Rovers related, although the information she gave to the FA was on her own free will , was the impression they gave.

I never investigated the money trail, this was brought to the table by Philip L. However the fact Scudamore agreed the first four steps were correct , gives me no doubt the other three were too, as that type of information is not easy to find.

The linksecond regarding Kentaro and SEM were discussed at length. The compliance team stated they had already asked the club regarding these links, where that letter was part of the released documents a few weeks ago.

Sadly unless it was black and white they had zero interest.

Karen Silk has never come forward independently to discuss anything Rovers related, although the information she gave to the FA was on her own free will , was the impression they gave.

I had to be out of the country when the FA meeting was held but I felt at the time their response was awful.

With the benefit of hindsight they clearly felt invulnerable and Rovers fans got totally messed about by the FA:

- they not only refused to investigate blatant evidence placed before them

- they systematically ignored correspondence from the Minister of Sport and Jack Straw

- just as they have brushed off several damning reports from the House of Commons Select Committee

It is a fact that Kentaro were in effect in control of the marketing and TV rights of the England team granted to them by the FA.

Not exactly very difficult to see that they would favour Kentaro over the game of football in England without talking about corruption.

The money trail stinks to say the least and was one of a number of incidents when officials and politicians indicated we were on the right track without actually saying or doing anything self-incriminating.

We can try tackling the football authorities again but I have little hope anything would develop.

There is one route and one only- that is direct to the owners.

''Philip then continued in the calmest of voices, Step 5 step 6 and finally step 7, which was the place the money which purchased Rovers has allegedly come from. A money trail which had been to India, Been to the Cayman Islands, Been to Brunei , had actually originated from a Western Union account out of Bradford.''

J Bizz please note!

If I remember correctly, we didn't know that Crescendo was registered in Brunei when I became aware of this.

Been thinking about the amounts we assume that the BOI have lent the owners in India.

If they were trying to get money out of the recent transfers to pay this down, the only ways to do that would be dividends out of Venkys London Limited or a massive balance on their Directors Loan Accounts ie taking the companies money.

Option a for the dividends is a non starter because VLL would need to be making big profits for them to declare dividends.

Option b is covered by restrictions enforced by HMRC.

Kamy just tweeted saying that HMRC are apparently investigating Venkys London Limited - I wonder if it is for the overdrawn Directors Loan Accounts, or illegal dividends.

Bonkers isn't it ... The momentum was like a tidal wave now it's like a mill pond ... Pathetic all round from war . War it even a disturbance.

Been thinking about the amounts we assume that the BOI have lent the owners in India.

If they were trying to get money out of the recent transfers to pay this down, the only ways to do that would be dividends out of Venkys London Limited or a massive balance on their Directors Loan Accounts ie taking the companies money.

Option a for the dividends is a non starter because VLL would need to be making big profits for them to declare dividends.

Kamy just tweeted saying that HMRC are apparently investigating Venkys London Limited - I wonder if it is for the overdrawn Directors Loan Accounts, or illegal dividends.

Let's pray it's true and the unravelling leads to jail time for the guilty scum

There can be no doubt whatsoever that there has been a massive sell down of the Rovers' players.

There is still the direct loan from Venky's to BRFC which is I believe technically repayable on demand but over which there is the repeated shareholders' letter that it will not be repayable for at least 18 months to avoid the accountants' going concern qualification.

There can be no doubt whatsoever that there has been a massive sell down of the Rovers' players.

There is still the direct loan from Venky's to BRFC which is I believe technically repayable on demand but over which there is the repeated shareholders' letter that it will not be repayable for at least 18 months to avoid the accountants' going concern qualification.

Isn't that loan from VLL to BRFC rather than direct to owners or BOI? Don't have the accounts to hand so I might be wrong.

Isn't that loan from VLL to BRFC rather than direct to owners or BOI? Don't have the accounts to hand so I might be wrong.

Yes.

VLL is 100% funded by £126m share capital but £87m of that is provided as a loan callable on notice to Rovers. The Directors have undertaken not to call the loan and to continue ensuring funds to trade so there is no going concern qualification.

Incidentally, the VLL accounts year to March 2015 were filed by July last year.

No sign of year to March 2016 yet as far as I am aware.

Archived