BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield At Home

Nyambe is a decent prospect and will make a good player. Personally, I didn't think he did too badly on Saturday considering the fact it was his first start at this level. Same with Raya - an excellent prospect. Quite why you dislike lads simply because of an agent seems a little strange. We may not agree with it but agents, like them or not, are part and parcel of the game.

At what level parsons ? A lower one !

The results show that it ain't working.

Ha.

I can't quite do a PB and reply without wanting to rip my hair out.

So if you have a different opinion to Jal, you should find a new club! New "Lowe" for you that pal.

Rather than constantly go on about this link to a scouse agent, why not start a thread and share the information?

We all know the answer to that - there is no information bar the imaginary ramblings of a nonsensical WUM..

Thats how I feel Jbizzle patience has snapped. I can't sit on the fence.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's collate the scouse theories into one thread then. I am fully aware of what agents do, the stuff about taking percentages and pushing youngsters further to improve reputation is obviously true, because there aren't many businesses where a "product" (ie a footballer) can go from worthless to a fortune overnight.

That's no excuse for telling supporters with different opinions to "find a new team" though!

JAL may have had a lager or ten when he posted that.. Lol

As far as theories agents box one another off they all work for one another.. If you want to box something off further make sure you you have certain people in certain positions strategically it helps in more ways than one ..

I'll let you try and work out a jigsaw Mr bizzle... For a bit of help have a look back at man city pre abu Dhabi days.. That jigsaw certainly fell into place get the drift..

We'll leave it at that bizz

Nyambe is a decent prospect and will make a good player. Personally, I didn't think he did too badly on Saturday considering the fact it was his first start at this level. Same with Raya - an excellent prospect. Quite why you dislike lads simply because of an agent seems a little strange. We may not agree with it but agents, like them or not, are part and parcel of the game.

Prospects maybe but they a both a long way from being ready for the first team Parson.

JAL may have had a lager or ten when he posted that.. Lol

As far as theories agents box one another off they all work for one another.. If you want to box something off further make sure you you have certain people in certain positions strategically it helps in more ways than one ..

I'll let you try and work out a jigsaw Mr bizzle... For a bit of help have a look back at man city pre abu Dhabi days.. That jigsaw certainly fell into place get the drift..

We'll leave it at that bizz

Don't say Abu dahbi he will accuse you of being a racist and nothing will get done .

Prospects maybe but they a both a long way from being ready for the first team Parson.

Nyambe was excellent against Leeds when he played centre-back so the ability is there. Sadly the changes to the loan system this season now works against players being loaned out to gain experience.

Don't say Abu dahbi he will accuse you of being a racist and nothing will get done .

Grow up.

Do you really want me to list the several examples of intolerance that led to me pointing that out?

Someone called your views out, accept or ignore it and move on. If you cannot do that- then look at yourself and stop trying to bait me into an argument. I was stupid before but I ain't making that mistake again!

I thought Nyambe was one of our poorest players on the day but to be fair to him, coming up against Van La Parra on your full league debut is no easy proposition. Tricky, pacy and looked like he had his tail up on the day, he would have given an experienced full back a good run.

That being said, I also thought he looked poor in the games versus Chelsea last season but then so did most of the team.

Grow up.

Do you really want me to list the several examples of intolerance that led to me pointing that out?

Someone called your views out, accept or ignore it and move on. If you cannot do that- then look at yourself and stop trying to bait me into an argument. I was stupid before but I ain't making that mistake again

edit..cant be arsed arguing with idiots

Tyrone, just out of interest with the money /resources made available to Coyle this season including selling both centre halves and trousering the cash- who do you want to see that's materially better than whats' out there??? Guthrie has been largely ok and him and Evans is probably our best option but who else in the squad we have would you want to see?

Its been destroyed as we all know and trying to measure what we have been left with against what we have had available to us in the past (even the recent /Bowyer past) is an all time poor.

But all things considered and for the peanuts we have to spend I actually think some of our squad are possibly a fair bit better than we are entitled to expect.

Graham, Gallagher, Emnes , Mulgrew, Hoban all very decent at this level ;Marshall, Conway , Evans , Guthrie Lenihan all should be acceptable and apart from Saturday , Williams has been generally ok.

I admit we have gone to hell in a handcart under these clowns and the future looks particularly bleak without at least a few quid to spend but £ for £ I suggest it could have been an awful lot worse and we really shouldn't go down with the above named players at our disposal if we can keep them all fit. That's the issue because they were probably only available at the money we could afford because they had long term fitness issues.

Not suggesting its good by any stretch but in these unprecedented sh1t times , living in the past as some seem to want to, is fairly pointless.

That's the problem, we haven't got a mobile attacking midfield player who can get up with and beyond the front two occasionally. Oh for another David Dunn or even another Simon Barker.

I thought Nyambe was one of our poorest players on the day but to be fair to him, coming up against Van La Parra on your full league debut is no easy proposition. Tricky, pacy and looked like he had his tail up on the day, he would have given an experienced full back a good run.

That being said, I also thought he looked poor in the games versus Chelsea last season but then so did most of the team.

From the bits iv'e seen of Nyambe and Raya in both the youth and first team they look good in the youth because they are both strong fit lads for their ages yet both are extremely raw in the first team and have regular rabbit in headlight moments.

That's understandable but it underlines lads like them can't be rushed otherwise we have Henley/Jake Kean scenarios instead of Lenihen/Hanley scenarios. They should be on loan cutting their teeth end of and under a proper club they would be it's only because of the mess created and obviously magnified by injuries that we are in this position of penny pinching.

Raya has been a case in point for me, why have him sitting on our bench for two seasons? This season the club could legitimately point out that he is the only back up keeper, but what about last season? Any reason why Eastwood couldn't have sat on the bench?

A lad with his potential should have been out on season long loans.

Nyambe was excellent against Leeds when he played centre-back so the ability is there. Sadly the changes to the loan system this season now works against players being loaned out to gain experience.

Can't comment on that. I didn't even know he played against Leeds so I can only comment on what I have seen and he was a long way from ready against Huddersfield. The weakest link among weak links.

I agree with your assesment of Nyambe in this game. He did some good and bad things. Loads of potential there

Ah Loweys dad :) Funnily enough i was thinking it was strange you hadn't bitten yet !

It is interesting that both people that picked up on my comment about Rover's midfield - decided to have a go at Lowe even though I didn't mention him. TBH this is one of the most annoying things I find - is that certain people have an obsessive dislike of Lowe, picking on every single misplaced pass - rather than viewing his overall contribution - somewhat borne out by me not even mentioning him, but some posters using it as an opportunity to put him down.

Personally I think Lowe has been largely poor at right back - but has played a couple of decent matches since being put back in midfield - and wasn't the worst player on the pitch on Saturday. Which makes me Lowe's dad - lol

BTW - if everyone was fit, I would have Mulgrew in midfield alongside Evans, Marshall at right back - and Lowe on the bench.

If Nyambe had anything about him now he'd have been Rovers regular right back this season after the incompetent performances of JLOWE at right back.

As for Raya what's the point of having a number two that clearly isn't good enough to be number one !

As for Scot Wharton at least hes made far greater contributions to date than the three mentioned above and I look for ward to seeing more of Scott in the blue and white jersey.

Nyambe is still young and bags of potential and will develop into a good right back if Coyle/Rovers develop him in the right way

Raya should be playing regular on loan at a league 1 club this season

Seems a very slow developer chaddy!

Like Lowe ....you hope he improves, then you hope next season, then another season goes by, before your know it six seasons have passed and he's not progressed.

Seems a very slow developer chaddy!

Like Lowe ....you hope he improves, then you hope next season, then another season goes by, before your know it six seasons have passed and he's not progressed.

Nyambe is 19 years old and only just been given his chance by the manager. Have some patience and give him some encouragement instead of complaining.

I dont know what your problem is about Nyambe

Nyambe is 19 years old and only just been given his chance by the manager. Have some patience and give him some encouragement instead of complaining.

I dont know what your problem is. He is a decent player for the club

What are his qualities Chaddy and where has he shown potential? I ask as I've never seen the lad play.

I dont know what your problem is about Nyambe

Why isn't he cutting it now we've no right back yet he made his debut at the beginning of last season so far hes struggled whenever he's played like on saturday. He reminds me very much of the player Rovers brought from a non league outfit that Tony Parkes gave his debut to just before king Kenny came along.

Why isn't he cutting it now we've no right back yet he made his debut at the beginning of last season so far hes struggled whenever he's played like on saturday. He reminds me very much of the player Rovers brought from a non league outfit that Tony Parkes gave his debut to just before king Kenny came along.

Richard Brown ?

What are his qualities Chaddy and where has he shown potential? I ask as I've never seen the lad play.

He's quick. A good defender who can play in the centre of defence because he's decent in the air. A decent tackler who's prepared to put his body on the line to block things. When playing full-back he likes to get forward and has the pace to do so. His crossing is good when he gets forward. Last season he had a dip in form but this season he has regained his form and confidence. Having just turned 19 at the weekend he is a very good prospect for the future.

Archived