• Last Reply

Possession Home 33% Away 67%

Shots Home 9 Away 29

Shots on Target Home 2 Away 8

Corners Home 2 Corners away 13

Don't know why people are down, we absolutely paggered them

:lol:

COYB

Deserved a point according to Coyle in the LT......!!

It is blindingly obvious there is something massively suspicious bordering on criminal in the way Coyle and cronies are at Ewood...

Please explain more? I would like to know what these suspicious are?

abbey leave chaddy alone he is a rovers fan through and through,just because this is your 1st year as a boycotter does not make you a god,i gave up in the 1st year of venkeys,went to one game last year just to remenber the ewood experince i nearly cried on my way home,give the guy some slack.

Blue Kiwi, I dont read any of Abbey posts at all. So any of his posts directly to me are just a waste of time totally.

kiwi leave abbey alone he's been a Rover since before chaddy was even born. His opinion has credibility so show a bit more respect.

You keep talking about credibility and all that.

Werent you the one who said we should be boycotting home games and then you renew your season ticket? Talk about double standards and lost of credibility

Nyambe looked massively out of his depth sadly, like a fish out of water. Needs loaning out to play some proper football before we think of playing him again.

Gallagher and Graham are too similar to play together, we need one of them and one of Emnes and Stokes to link to the midfield.

Feeney was a joke, Williams was really poor aswell, played awfully yesterday but at least we got a point.

I'd bring in Marshall, Bennett and Emnes for Nyambe, Feeney and Gallagher next week, and maybe Guthrie for Lowe.

You keep talking about credibility and all that.

Werent you the one who said we should be boycotting home games and then you renew your season ticket? Talk about double standards and lost of credibility

:lol: :lol: You are a complete joke.

If you are going to take pot shots please don't use the word 'credibility'. You don't know what it means!

Lost of credibility. (Sic). :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd bring in Marshall, Bennett and Emnes for Nyambe, Feeney and Gallagher next week, and maybe Guthrie for Lowe.

I agree with these changes, but we all know that Lowe ain't going anywhere, unfortunately (Unless he picks up an injury/suspension)

You continually pose questions like this all the time, leading questions when half the time you know the answers or what rumors are abound and it almost incites people Chadds.

Please explain more? I would like to know what these suspicious are?

:lol: :lol: You are a complete joke.

If you are going to take pot shots please don't use the word 'credibility'. You don't know what it means!

Lost of credibility. (Sic). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart, you are one who used the word but yet again you wanted people to boycott but then renew his season ticket this season. Very much double standards from you.

Nyambe looked massively out of his depth sadly, like a fish out of water. Needs loaning out to play some proper football before we think of playing him again.

Gallagher and Graham are too similar to play together, we need one of them and one of Emnes and Stokes to link to the midfield.

Feeney was a joke, Williams was really poor aswell, played awfully yesterday but at least we got a point.

I basically agree with this except that I would play Gallagher in place of Graham who looked like he had sustained an injury yesterday. Graham could be useful from the bench later if fit enough. We almost played without a midfield on Saturday. Lowe is not good enough and never will be. An alternative is to play Greer at centre half and Mulgrew in midfield.

I agree with these changes, but we all know that Lowe ain't going anywhere, unfortunately (Unless he picks up an injury/suspension)

Yep for whatever reason Lowey is undropable every time he's fit so he'll be shoe horned in somewhere whether it's at the expense of a better player or not. It's a recurring pattern.

Stuart, you are one who used the word but yet again you wanted people to boycott but then renew his season ticket this season. Very much double standards from you.

AS OPPOSED TO YOU SAYING YOU WAS GOING TO BOYCOTT....DOUBLE STANDARDS BY YOU FFS

The beautiful irony here is when we hired Coyle, Chaddy said on this very forum he was sick of Venkys and thought a boycott was the only way to get rid of them.

I'm still sick of Venkys and wanted them gone which 2 people can completely and utter back up. which are Kamy and PeteD can back up just before people started asking who they are.

On me boycotting games and not renewing my season ticket, I have extensive explained this several times why I decided to renew my season ticket and still attend every home games.

I am of the believe now that a boycott and protesting in the UK against Venkys will not force them out cos they have no other business interests over here and don't attend games here so aren't affect by any of this.. Venkys don't care about what the fans think or want over here. Could a protest or advert campigan in India work against Venkys? Possible but I don't have enough knowledge of the Indian advertise market and what the Indian people think of Venkys

The beautiful irony here is when we hired Coyle, Chaddy said on this very forum he was sick of Venkys and thought a boycott was the only way to get rid of them.

Even more ironic, he said if we appoint Coyle he wouldn't go again. Then when we did appoint him he denied even saying it.

His football opinions are often valid despite the nitpicking on here on his every post, but he doesn't half make a rod for his own back.

I'm still sick of Venkys and wanted them gone which 2 people can completely and utter back up. which are Kamy and PeteD can back up just before people started asking who they are.

On me boycotting games and not renewing my season ticket, I have extensive explained this several times why I decided to renew my season ticket and still attend every home games.

I am of the believe now that a boycott and protesting in the UK against Venkys will not force them out cos they have no other business interests over here and don't attend games here so aren't affect by any of this.. Venkys don't care about what the fans think or want over here. Could a protest or advert campigan in India work against Venkys? Possible but I don't have enough knowledge of the Indian advertise market and what the Indian people think of Venkys

I think their plan is to turn Ewood Park into the biggest Mosque in the UK

Archived