BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield At Home

Ha ha, good effort but you'll have to try harder than that sweetpea.

Maybe try reading my other posts regarding the game before trying to stick your flag in the moral high ground.

For what it's worth, I have a season ticket and attend as many games as both my work and family commitments allow, so stick that in your condescending pipe and I hope you don't choke.

I'm not a fan of Jbizzle but I consider that he had a good point in this case.

Just a point on another subject. I am amazed that a teacher of our children would use "of" instead of "have". It's something that always irritates me.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get involved anymore if I can help it because of this.

I can accept and respect that people want to boycott, walk away and not support the club out of principle-

Do you think it would be possible to respect that others may want to discuss the team, tactics, formations, players, results etc? Regardless of what the owners of done?

I know many may find it difficult to disconnect one from the other, but that's no reason to suggest those who can, believe everything is forgotten after some better form.

It would be nice to read a preview thread that is actually previewing the game, not the same "seemingly perennial" willy waving contest, that's gone on unabated for years.

It's whack the wasp nest time again, JB.

😅

Hoping for a win, I'd go as far to say expecting one judging by Hudds form.

Just a point on another subject. I am amazed that a teacher of our children would use "of" instead of "have". It's something that always irritates me.

Its not like he hasn't" been told that before! :mellow:

Anyone feeling overly confident are glossing over most of the last 20 games or so.

Feel the odd foal might decide this in a close encounter. 0-1.

You'd be a foal to bet on this one!

Sounds like we are off the scale lucky to be only losing 0-1.

The blame for this is Coyle's and Coyle's alone. What a ludicrous set-up if you can grace this farce with such a description.

Will be interesting to look at the betting on this game....

Sounds like there were like 10 corners for Huddersfield so far in the game

Bbc sport is giving 26 - 74 % possesion for huddersfield. Thats crazy.

Shots 0-10

Likewise, the Twitter feed makes for grim reading.

Edit: He says, just as a penalty is given and scored.

Archived