BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield At Home

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a home banker.Coyley's lads should be bouncing with confidence.Huddersfield have shot their bolt. Leaking goals and just 1 point from last four games including a 5-0 thrashing at Fulham, defeat at Cardiff, home loss to Wigan and the paltry point at home to Brum. Add to that injuries and suspensions.Surely even the most pessimistic of Rovers' fans can have serious grounds for optimism. At 17/10, it's a great opportunity to top up those Christmas funds.

That's it then, another 0-1 home defeat.

Glad to see you getting behind the players.

You attending on Saturday?

oh look its "SUPERFAN!" ...IM NOT BECAUSE PRINCIPLES ARE MORE IMPORTANT ...ARE YOU SAYING US BOYCOTTERS ARE NOT FANS....

WHAT AN ARROGENT POST

DID YOU JOIN THE 1875 CHADDY ? ITS A HARD QUESTION I KNOW ...BUT READ IT SLOWLY

Glad to see you getting behind the players.

You attending on Saturday?

Super fan chaddyrovers... 😁 😁

Please answer abbeys question which you haven't since the Wolves game.. I bet you'd be a very nice person who'd cross a picket line..but when the union win a pay rise you'd gladly take yours

Super fan chaddyrovers...

Please answer abbeys question which you haven't since the Wolves game.. I bet you'd be a very nice person who'd cross a picket line..but when the union win a pay rise you'd gladly take yours

more chance of the owd hag taking me for a pint in the albion

Just glad to put you straight chaddy. Work commitments mean I'll miss the game but I hope they win again.

I hope we did Jal.

Thats one reason why I change my job cos I wouldnt have been able to make weekdays evening games. Plus a pay rise, job promotion and closer to home was the other reasons.

Some completely out of order and over the top comments being directed towards chaddy on this thread.

The boycotters wouldn't expect to be criticised for their conscientious decision not to attend and rightly so. Neither should those who choose to attend be criticised. A lot of people think boycotting is the wrong way to go about things. A lot think its the right thing to do. End of story.

Back on topic, it will be a rare treat indeed if we can somehow eke out a third win in succession. From memory we've only managed that once in the last six years under Bowyer.

Hard to think the starting line up won't be the same as against Newcastle apart from enforced changes due to injury/ suspension etc but I'd like to see Emnes starting up front.

Some completely out of order and over the top comments being directed towards chaddy on this thread.

Nah, there's not. People always white-knight for chaddy but he invited this with his snidey "You attending on Saturday?" comment at JAL. The innocent div-kid act obviously still hoodwinks some of the more naive on here.

The boycotters wouldn't expect to be criticised for their conscientious decision not to attend and rightly so. Neither should those who choose to attend be criticised. A lot of people think boycotting is the wrong way to go about things. A lot think its the right thing to do. End of story.

I'm used to it now.

Its a shame cant respect my opinions and deal with it in adult respectful way. But like I said before. Im used to it.

I asked Jal was he going then a couple of people have a go at a perfect innocent question.

I'm used to it now.

Its a shame cant respect my opinions and deal with it in adult respectful way. But like I said before. Im used to it.

I asked Jal was he going then a couple of people have a go at a perfect innocent question.

You take the hump far too easily. Nobody can question you - even genuinely without you getting upset.

Doesn't help that you keep defending your 'right to your opinion' so strongly then keep changing it. It makes it difficult to maintain any credibility.

I hope we did Jal.

Thats one reason why I change my job cos I wouldnt have been able to make weekdays evening games. Plus a pay rise, job promotion and closer to home was the other reasons.

Who cares?

People wouldn't give you stick if you hadn't constantly flip-flopped. You even hinted at boycotting but now you're having digs at people who don't for 'not supporting the team'.

I'm used to it now.

I do feel some of the stick you get on here is harsh at times but come on Chaddy you refer to an "adult respectful way" you've acted like a smug child since the Newcastle game. And how can you say that was a perfectly innocent question? Can you genuinely not see how your reply to Jal came across? You're a strange one you Chaddy mate but I can't help but love you 😂

From 3.00 while 4.55 tomorrow I'll be on pins as usual. Win and my weekend is made, Saturday night I'll have a big smile on my face. Lose and I'm bad company whilst Sunday evening at least.

In spite of this tomorrow I'll watch the England v Australia rugby union game on TV. Nothing would induce me to put another penny into the Club whilst the Chokers are in charge.

From 3.00 while 4.55 tomorrow I'll be on pins as usual. Win and my weekend is made, Saturday night I'll have a big smile on my face. Lose and I'm bad company whilst Sunday evening at least.

In spite of this tomorrow I'll watch the England v Australia rugby union game on TV. Nothing would induce me to put another penny into the Club whilst the Chokers are in charge.

Daft isn't it - six decades or more on this planet and still football governs our lives.

I'll be going with a bit of luck.

Archived