BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Enders (Knob) V Mighty Rovers

tomphil

Forgot to mention how much it grates when Rovers Twitter account puts a positive spin on everything too. Apparently we were 'edged out' today - fair enough, the ref got a big penalty shout wrong, but we simply aren't fit enough. And we witnessed a 'five goal thriller', so it's OK that we lost as long as we were entertained! Happy days! Or in the land of venkys at least

venkys out

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG man. You don't have to play the superfan card every five minutes. Gav's another one who's been supporting Rovers since you were in nappies.

Wake up and smell the chicken @#/?.

It's literally like the Matrix being a Rovers fan. Those who have seen "behind the curtain" can't just plug back in and pretend all is well.

Where did I posted the superfan card? Please show where? You clearly cant read and just attacked the person instead of the post. Just like you friend A cup of beans.

We all know the issues instead Of always going over the same points time after F##king time like a broken record I would rather backed the players or is this not allowed anymore by your double standards just like not allowed to be positive. Might aswell forfeit the season

I offered a logic reason why no Venkys out chants.

Might aswell forfeit the season.

You really think some Venkys out chants are going to force Venkys out? Chanting will have zero impact on there..

lets apply the same logic here: yes, granted, some venkys out chants aren't going to remove the owners, but should we just 'forfeit' trying to get venkys out?

Where did I posted the superfan card? Please show where? You clearly cant read and just attacked the person instead of the post. Just like you friend A cup of beans.

We all know the issues instead Of always going over the same points time after F##king time like a broken record I would rather backed the players or is this not allowed anymore by your double standards just like not allowed to be positive. Might aswell forfeit the season

What's wrong with being friendly? You should try it instead of firing in with smug arrogance.

Rovers are disappearing before your eyes.

It's a shell of a club and an insult to all of us.

Chadwick. You offer neither logic nor reason.

Ever.

lets apply the same logic here: yes, granted, some venkys out chants aren't going to remove the owners, but should we just 'forfeit' trying to get venkys out?

Who buying the club yet again when you need 25 million a season just to cover the debt? Then you need 20 million spending budget? So thats 45 million in your 1st season of owing the club and without the money you bought the club for. So probably 75 million up front straight away

If you were an investor would you buy Rovers?

Chadwick. You offer neither logic nor reason.

Ever.

Awesome post. What a hero you are. We all worship you lord Stuart

Who buying the club yet again when you need 25 million a season just to cover the debt? Then you need 20 million spending budget? So thats 45 million in your 1st season of owing the club and without the money you bought the club for. So probably 75 million up front straight away

If you were an investor would you buy Rovers?

lets just give up then. Let's forfeit. Let's not try and get venkys out.

It works both ways :)

In regards to the question, obviously I am not an investor so cannot judge properly but, if I had lots of money and supported Rovers as I do, then yes I would buy Rovers.

Once again the chaddy baiting is getting extremely boring and quite nasty. He offered a straightforward response to a straightforward question - probably on the day the fans at the game were concentrating more on getting behind the team after a couple of better results.

Nothing whatsoever wrong with that as far as I'm concerned.

We were so unbalanced in the first half with Feeney contributing zero in defence and attack. Evans and Lowe both kept getting caught in between the lines, very Keith Andrews esque, Conway was having to cover the central 2 all the time, hence why he was the only one close to Johnson for the first goal.

Marshall had a poor game, Robinson gave him a rough time, in many ways Robinson showed why Marshall isn't up to it as a winger; no pace and always has to cut inside, Robinson is by no means a world beater yet went inside and outside Marshall for fun

Once again the chaddy baiting is getting extremely boring and quite nasty. He offered a straightforward response to a straightforward question - probably on the day the fans at the game were concentrating more on getting behind the team after a couple of better results.

Once again. One of chaddy's guardian angels steps in, conveniently ignoring that Chadwick started the baiting. Again!

@#/? hell.

Good night all.

Rev, have you not read the Stuart's rules? Cant be positive and must always posted negative comments otherwise you get attacked.

Btw, your post above is 100% correct

From a stable mid table Premier League club to consecutive defeats by Preston bloody North End. They've scored 5 goals against us in those games.

The pits.

Corrupt managers that employed corrupt agents are at the root of the problem.

If corrupt managers didn't see fit to empower corrupt agents, who are employed by players, we'd not see super agents running the game.

Time to change your profile picture den, its an insult to the club, the fans and Jack Walker.

Corrupt managers that employed corrupt agents are at the root of the problem.

If corrupt managers didn't see fit to empower corrupt agents, who are employed by players, we'd not see super agents running the game.

Time to change your profile picture den, its an insult to the club, the fans and Jack Walker.

Done.

Stood directly behind the goal. Marshal wasn't a penalty, nor a booking, Evans was 100% penalty and red card.

Spot on Paul - I was in exactly the same position on row 10, with a perfect view of both, but then I presume Keith Friend had a good view too.

I agree, a habit seems to have developed of taking out understandable frustrations at disappointing defeats particularly on Chaddy. Dunno about anyone else but I find the ganging up on him at times uncomfortable.

Once again. One of chaddy's guardian angels steps in, conveniently ignoring that Chadwick started the baiting. Again!

@#/? hell.

Good night all.

I suggested you look at your post who like it cos they always your guardian angels or is that allowed?

Baiting? It was your post that starting moaned at my views cos your didn't agree with your view.

I agree, a habit seems to have developed of taking out understandable frustrations at disappointing defeats particularly on Chaddy. Dunno about anyone else but I find the ganging up on him at times uncomfortable.

If they want to take it out on me then fine at least they are leaving other posters alone. I am so used to it now I just get on with it and leave them to it

Lovely day in the Lakes - fantastic weather.

Just seen the score.

Why would anyone seriously pay to watch that shower of cack.

Chaddy didn't 😉

You just don't know when to stop

Seems us Rovers fans now fall into two camps the spitters and the swallowers.

Agents rule !

I actually think we need relegation - venkys can't ignore that and just say nothing. Surviving will just preserve the silent status quo

It will be the same if Rovers drop again Sam unfortunately.

The agents use Venkys and Venkys use the agents to send us their shyte.

Archived