BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Vs Rovers Fa Cup

IF Blackpool get past Barnsley, IF Fleetwood get past Bristol City and IF Burnley get past Sunderland then Lancashire Police will have a nervous breakdown with Rovers and Burnley due to be at home on the same day and Blackpool and Fleetwood fans travelling over for the games.

Big question will be which ground has fewer fans on between Rovers and Burnley if that happens.

Rovers will bend over backwards to accommodate regardless and meekly accept a Sunday game.

Many If's in there JH? If my auntie had balls then maybe she would be my uncle?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So glad there's no money in it for Fat Barry. Record low FA cup match at Ewood on the cards.

Regardless of people's views on the owners, can't for the life of me understand why certain supporters want to see things go as badly as possible for us.

The worse things get the less attractive we become to alternative investors.

As for the draw, a very good one. Hope it's Blackpool.

Regardless of people's views on the owners, can't for the life of me understand why certain supporters want to see things go as badly as possible for us.

The worse things get the less attractive we become to alternative investors.

As for the draw, a very good one. Hope it's Blackpool.

and some fans will blindly take anything the scum throw at them in the quest for elitism

Tottenham Hotspur v Wycombe Wanderers

Derby County v Leicester City

Oxford United v Newcastle United or Birmingham City

AFC Wimbledon or Sutton United v Leeds United

Plymouth Argyle or Liverpool v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Southampton or Norwich City v Arsenal

Lincoln or Ipswich v Brighton

Chelsea v Brentford

Manchester United v Wigan Athletic

Millwall v Watford

Rochdale v Huddersfield Town

Burnley or Sunderland v Fleetwood Town or Bristol City

Blackburn Rovers v Barnsley or Blackpool

Fulham v Hull City

Middlesbrough v Accrington Stanley

Crystal Palace or Bolton v Manchester City

so your happy to support the venkys way of running things?

Did I said this? Have I said this? How you reach this conclusion is totally and utter baffling to be honest.

Havent I said that I want Venkys to sell the club and be gone? Havent I said that their way of running the club is unacceptable with a proper structure in place?

If I protest are Venkys going to sell the club cos of that? No they are. I can have zero impact on them and their decisions. They dont care about the fans wishes or what we think.

Only way to have an impact on them is in India like I said many times in past posts.

Did I said this? Have I said this? How you reach this conclusion is totally and utter baffling to be honest.

Havent I said that I want Venkys to sell the club and be gone? Havent I said that their way of running the club is unacceptable with a proper structure in place?

If I protest are Venkys going to sell the club cos of that? No they are. I can have zero impact on them and their decisions. They dont care about the fans wishes or what we think.

Only way to have an impact on them is in India like I said many times in past posts.

Let's see who we are playing first before everyone starts fighting again.

If it is Blackpool then a join protest/boycott would be the right thing to do. Blackpool fans have been shafted like us and we should stand with them whether it makes a difference or not it will highlight our joint plights.

I'm a poor boycotter chaddy so I can't judge people but there is no way I would go on if a mass boycott is planned.

CRACK ON SUPPORTING VENKYS

Let's see who we are playing first before everyone starts fighting again.

If it is Blackpool then a join protest/boycott would be the right thing to do. Blackpool fans have been shafted like us and we should stand with them whether it makes a difference or not it will highlight our joint plights.

I'm a poor boycotter chaddy so I can't judge people but there is no way I would go on if a mass boycott is planned.

this boycotting malarkey is killing me , its awful.

If fans want to boycott then its their choice to do so.

Will I? No

Exactly right chaddy. We may not be happy with the way things are but continue to support the club through these difficult times, as several thousand other folk are doing. I've nothing but respect for people who don't believe it is the right thing to do to continue supporting but, as you say, that is a personal choice.

Exactly right chaddy. We may not be happy with the way things are but continue to support the club through these difficult times, as several thousand other folk are doing. I've nothing but respect for people who don't believe it is the right thing to do to continue supporting but, as you say, that is a personal choice.

Yes and it's about time all our fans understood this.

I've stopped going but only this year as I fell for the Bowyer out, Shaw out, Rhodes out, Lambert in, new players in, new direction with improved planning bullshit. Yeah i know, i must be stupid.

Did you retweet #Venkys out or about the protein supplements?

Symptomatic of the absolute mess we are in that the thread on the FA Cup is taken over with a bickering between the principled and the naive.

For what its worth we will lose at home to Barnsley.

If by a strange miracle we play Blackpool, that has to be the protest day to end all protests.

Did you retweet #Venkys out or about the protein supplements?

I did the Venkys out tweets

Abbey I been boycotted from year zero,what's makes you better than anyone else?

He has never said he better within all fairness. But he does keep going on me and Parsonblue about protesting.

Like I said before, its a personal choice end of story

you do go on though

your like a broken record...do you not get bored?

Who are you &!keep ya beak out ...

He's like brown bottle from Viz.

We know it's rubbish Abbey, some people have just chosen to still watch the football and you've got to respect that, just as attendees have to respect boycotters.

Aye whatever

Archived