BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Vs Rovers Fa Cup

Rovers win

Alan Smart saying Raya hasnt had to make a save from open play. Also said Qpr were poor and Rovers deserved to win. Was well organised and very good off the ball.

Would like a home game.

You need to try the Rag Pies at the chippy next to the visitors stand. Worth an away game.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most fans support the team - not another here-today-gone-tomorrow manager. I expect you're devastated at today's result.

Well done Rovers on another surprise win. Wish it had been the league though !

I hope no Rovers fan wants the team to lose cos thats aint being a fan.

^ If losing the next however many games meant getting rid of Venky's, then it's a no-brainer. Being a supporter means wanting the best for your club, which in our case is Venky's leaving.

Good result today. No goals conceded from open play in 3 games, never saw that coming!

Signed after he left Liverpool.

How can you judge players when you never seen him?

It was from and in reply purely to your comment chaddy.

Who's his agent ?

Good result well done to all involved and especially those who went.

Well done Rovers.

I fancy Rochdale in the next round.

Owen Coyles Blue & White Army.

I don't! :unsure:

As someone who pays his Council Tax to Rochdale, I fear playing 'Dale, especially at the Crown Oil Arena [a.k.a. Spotland], would be a real banana-skin. 'Dale are on a real roll at present and Keith Hill would surely be motivated to beat us.

I thought we were excellent for the first half hour, completely bossed the game and that ultimately made the difference. Towards half time we started getting a bit sloppy and giving the ball away cheaply and in the second half made fairly heavy weather of it due to our tendancy to back off the opposition. However at the end of 4he day we had enough to see off a desperately poor QPR side.

Great result. I've been suffering with flu the last 2 days and felt terrible but the effort going down will seem worthwhile if we get to the latter stages of the competition.

I thought we were excellent for the first half hour, completely bossed the game and that ultimately made the difference. Towards half time we started getting a bit sloppy and giving the ball away cheaply and in the second half made fairly heavy weather of it due to our tendancy to back off the opposition. However at the end of 4he day we had enough to see off a desperately poor QPR side.

Great result. I've been suffering with flu the last 2 days and felt terrible but the effort going down will seem worthwhile if we get to the latter stages of the competition.

Get a quick pint in at the Bree Louise next to Euston before your train back.

How did Bennett play? Rate the guy, hope he did enough to put himself back in the picture.

• Backroom

Holloway :lol: what a horrific appointment by QPR. Much like Coyle, a one trick pony who is a very poor manager.

Goes without saying that we need to carry these type of form into the league if we're going to stay up.

Decent performance today against a very poor QPR team. Looked solid at the back.

Midfield is the problem Apkan is bad but IMO Lowe is the main issue. Causes more harm than good with hospital passes. They just get bypassed all game.

Get a better CM in there and it's not a bad team relative to others in the league.

Decent performance today against a very poor QPR team. Looked solid at the back.

Midfield is the problem Apkan is bad but IMO Lowe is the main issue. Causes more harm than good with hospital passes. They just get bypassed all game.

Get a better CM in there and it's not a bad team relative to others in the league.

Could you suggest a couple of potential centre midfielders who we could get cheap. We need a ball winning midfielder and box to box midfielder in there.

Could you suggest a couple of potential centre midfielders who we could get cheap. We need a ball winning midfielder and box to box midfielder in there.

Should've played Byrne. Mulgrew & Evans should be first choice out of what we have.

Archived