BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Vs Rovers Fa Cup

so chimphead could be having yet another kea' moment like forfeiting against cardiff.....this ham shanker is as dodgy as coco

In his article it actually says "we want to win.."

Now, I'm no amateur psychologist but I'd take it as assumption that we always want to win. Actually mentioning it suggests the opposite imo!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PR, if you've got something to say, say it to those that reside in your town.

They are the ones that started this debacle.

As though they would rehire someone they sacked.

Indians are renowned for not admitting their mistakes.

To you, I would say that well known fact,

that one era creates a business,

era two builds on it and

era three spends it and ruins it.

Guess where we are with Venkys?

The Venky's name is starting to smell around the world

So you have never seen a corrupt BRIT before? hint... Ex England Manager? :D I am only bringing this up since it is about nationalities as you are pointing out.

So you have never seen a corrupt BRIT before? hint... Ex England Manager? :D I am only bringing this up since it is about nationalities as you are pointing out.

Can do without you stirring the pot.

The username is enough to rile me.

Ignore this twerp at all costs and he'll soon disappear

In his article it actually says "we want to win.."

Now, I'm no amateur psychologist but I'd take it as assumption that we always want to win. Actually mentioning it suggests the opposite imo!

Before the Cardiff game , Kean said the same. Also said we wouldn't be relegated

Must be from the agency handbook :)

I am going to that one. my team would be

-------------------Raya

----Nyambe Brown Wharton Williams

Marshal Tomlinsson Byrne Guthrie Mahoney

-------------------Stokes

Byrne is gone so replace him with Akpan or Lowe and I'd go for that.

Parson, if you think agents care about players, then you are living in la la land.

Their interest stops abruptly when the players are no longer producing an income for them.

The "short and unpredictable career" is just a blip in the "career" of a football agent. A player gets an Career ending injury and he's dropped like a pack of spuds.

Regulations, as we have seen throughout the FA stand for nought.

I'd be interested to hear about the influence agents have in other "industries" btw.. There might be an opening for a smart old fella like me.....

If I were a player id get an agent, you'd be mad not to, to be honest.

The trick is finding a decent one. The main issue is so many are very poor at their jov for the player and the clubs involved.

Madam said that they could only get 3 things wrong out of ten, a diktat from their father.

Looks like they have failed to me, nothing to do with being corrupt, just incompetent

Good luck tomorrow Rovers.

Loftus Rd is one of my favourite grounds. On top of the players, close to the pitch and decent home fans.

I went to the away league game with Aggy Blue earlier this season and we played well.

COYB

T'was a good day.

I'm going back for this, I still enjoy the FA cup feeling and as you say, a great view from the top tier (bottom not so great).

Good luck tomorrow Rovers.

Loftus Rd is one of my favourite grounds. On top of the players, close to the pitch and decent home fans.

I went to the away league game with Aggy Blue earlier this season and we played well.

COYB

Yes I concur, Lofts road is a cracking ground and their fans are honest but if we make it through to the next round then pray we don't get Man City, just seen them on TV and I dread to think what they could do to us.

Do we still have any charity players left? Can't be termed loanees when we don't pay anything for them. I knew the Wankys consider themselves big players in the Charity Stakes but hadn't realised it was in receiving it.

I have absolutely no interest on todays Fxxx All cup game or who plays for us or the result. Its a first for me but has been building.

The relationship between player and agent is obviously a professional one. By getting the best deal for their client they get the best deal for themselves. At the end of the day, like all professions, there will be good and bad. My only point about agents is that they are firmly ensconced in the game and whilst some might want to do a 'King Canute' they aren't going to go away. Ultimately, you have to deal with them as best you can.

Canute would have known that Agents would have screwed him and by dealing with them would prove it.

Great to see West Ham getting stuffed on their ground the same way they blew us away at Ewood - just a shame we weren't doing the hammering.

Never been less fussed about an FA Cup game and I am an FA traditionalist who would love to see us extend our six victories- my heart broke when MGP missed that header against Chelsea.

Bound to be the draw which neither club wants.

Depends on whether Venky's are sufficiently bothered about this year's losses to tell OC to keep Rovers in with a hope of a lucrative tie.

I probably have less enthusiasm for this game than any other I can remember. Having said that Loftus Road is probably the most atmospheric ground in the country and quite accessible by train and it is one that I really looked forward to visiting either as a Rovers supporter or when I was refereeing.

As for the result as always I want the loyal fans to be rewarded for their efforts with a win but the thought of an interview with that smug no mark Coil and his inane, detestable grin fills me with annoyance. He will already have his excuses for a defeat lined up such as having to play kids, injuries and suspensions.

I dont i want a win and burnley at home or utd and a chance to stick two fingers up at the gobby turds on here who happly clap and say us boycotters will be back for a big match...i wont.

And neither will I

Apologies to anyone who travels... Hope they get stuffed.

They or we ? Are we so distant from Rovers now that fans refer to the team in the third person ? I don't understand this mentality either - I would never ever want Rovers to lose a match.

Will Coyle continue down his new sit back and pray we grind a result out phase or will he just let the second string go for it ? I'm sure the bean counters want to be in the hat for a televised tie although most games at Ewood that don't guarantee a huge following or tv cameras probably ends up costing the club money.

QPR 2 Rovers 2 and a dreaded replay in front of 3k.

Archived