BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Vs Rovers Fa Cup

I am a passionate Rovers fan which you seem to have a problem with. I will say that its your problem not mine. I will continue to be Rovers fan and be season ticket holder for the rest of my life.

opps you forgot to ignore me again.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really solid performance all around. The first 15 minutes were some of the best we've played all year. Some actual decent passing by the midfield (and dare I say some skill?! Akpan may have been overdoing it at one point with some crossovers haha). Great game from Akpan and Lowe. Dare I say it, Feeney was excellent. Not as great in the 2nd half, but I'll give it a pass given the goal. Bennett looked solid too, showed he's still got some legs with that first goal and was eager to harass.

Greer has the agility of an oil tanker and Williams gets me nervous at times, but we were pretty solid defensively throughout. Thought we started to sit back a bit after that first goal, but it was kind of like against Newcastle for a bit there except a very poor QPR side (I suspect they weren't playing as many starters as us?) couldn't break us down at all.

Marshall looked like a player who wanted to be sold (if that's what he's feeling...), and in a good way... He was certainly in "give a ****" mode.

Raya wasn't tested much, but looked poise.

Would've been nice to see Mahoney or Tomlinson thrown on, but I suppose they wouldn't be the ones to throw on to protect a one goal lead.

Really solid performance all around. The first 15 minutes were some of the best we've played all year. Some actual decent passing by the midfield (and dare I say some skill?! Akpan may have been overdoing it at one point with some crossovers haha). Great game from Akpan and Lowe. Dare I say it, Feeney was excellent. Not as great in the 2nd half, but I'll give it a pass given the goal. Bennett looked solid too, showed he's still got some legs with that first goal and was eager to harass.

Greer has the agility of an oil tanker and Williams gets me nervous at times, but we were pretty solid defensively throughout. Thought we started to sit back a bit after that first goal, but it was kind of like against Newcastle for a bit there except a very poor QPR side (I suspect they weren't playing as many starters as us?) couldn't break us down at all.

Marshall looked like a player who wanted to be sold (if that's what he's feeling...), and in a good way... He was certainly in "give a ****" mode.

Raya wasn't tested much, but looked poise.

Would've been nice to see Mahoney or Tomlinson thrown on, but I suppose they wouldn't be the ones to throw on to protect a one goal lead.

Pretty much the same actually. Rovers had 7 players starting from their team on Monday and QPR had 6 + Onuoha who had been suspended.

Holloway :lol: what a horrific appointment by QPR. Much like Coyle, a one trick pony who is a very poor manager.

Goes without saying that we need to carry these type of form into the league if we're going to stay up.

Holloway and Coyle. The 2 managers most mentioned on here during Big Sam's tenure for why we didn't have to put up with hoofball.

How did Bennett play? Rate the guy, hope he did enough to put himself back in the picture.

I'm not a fan of his but he did OK and stuck to his guns quite well today.

Surprised to see one or two comments about Akpan. Thought he had a really good game today. There was also an amusing song about him which went you're the best player in the Championship, it's you Hope Akpan it's you etc to the tune of"Da doo Ron Ron I'd not heard before.

Surprised to see one or two comments about

Solid performance and as I said Feeney really good today, he needs to do that every game. QPR friend said that was about half their normal team and did not even know some of the players on their team sheet, also he commented that Hollaway will be a disaster for them.

6 year old with us today said Jason Lowe was magic and her favourite rovers player, so there you have it he is magic ☺

Solid performance and as I said Feeney really good today, he needs to do that every game. QPR friend said that was about half their normal team and did not even know some of the players on their team sheet, also he commented that Hollaway will be a disaster for them.

6 year old with us today said Jason Lowe was magic and her favourite rovers player, so there you have it he is magic ☺

Poor thing. She wants to try childline.

I have been to 7 Blackburn games but ive never seen Rovers win before so i am absolutley buzzing. lol

We ve played some really good football though. The first half was all Blackburn, the second one we started better and we pleayed better until the penalty, after the penalty QPR started to press us a bit deeper , but we were solid at the back.

My man of the match is Feeney. he has fast legs and looks skillful.

Marshall was trying his best, honestly the guy was chasing everything. Same with Gallagher, he has some fight in him

Lowe did alright too. i though that he will be worse :D

I was not impressed with Apkan, i dont like the guy

Graham was not at his best too, but overall i am very glad with the performance.

#venkysout

Totally surprised by the result! Will watch the game back on Rovers player. Struggling to believe Akpan and Lowe played well in the middle but pleased to hear they did.

I thought they were total liabilities, but see what you think when you watch it.

Archived