BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Qpr Vs Rovers Fa Cup

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be good if it was Blackpool and we could organise a joint protest.

A JOINT BOYCOTT !!!!

THAT WILL SEND MESSAGES EVERYWHERE.....WILL THE CLAP HAPPERS BOYCOTT? WILL THEY BUGGERY ,SUPERFAN ELITISM IS FAR MORE PRESTIGIOUS THAN STANDING UP UP TO THE MURDER OF THE CLUB

Perhaps the return Gary Bowyer to Ewood Park? Did a good job whilst here without taking the final step of getting us top 6 and promote which he should have done

So glad there's no money in it for Fat Barry. Record low FA cup match at Ewood on the cards.

Can see 5 or 6k on if Blackpool are the team we face

So glad there's no money in it for Fat Barry. Record low FA cup match at Ewood on the cards.

amen to that

Perhaps the return Gary Bowyer to Ewood Park? Did a good job whilst here without taking the final step of getting us top 6 and promote which he should have done

Can see 5 or 6k on if Blackpool are the team we face

will you support a joint boycott wih pool for the good of footy?

I think if the unlikely event of Blackpool in the next round a mass boycott is the way to go. No rover's fans losing out with season tickets etc. Likely to be an extremely low crowd anyway so to see an empty away end and as few rover's fans as possible with maybe a joint demonstration towards fa whilst it's the fa cup.

IF Blackpool get past Barnsley, IF Fleetwood get past Bristol City and IF Burnley get past Sunderland then Lancashire Police will have a nervous breakdown with Rovers and Burnley due to be at home on the same day and Blackpool and Fleetwood fans travelling over for the games.

Big question will be which ground has fewer fans on between Rovers and Burnley if that happens.

Rovers will bend over backwards to accommodate regardless and meekly accept a Sunday game.

without the season ticket numbers to hide behind the true attendance will be clear.

3000 I expect

I am boycotting so the only way I will get a ticket is if Venkys have sold up and took their stooge Pasha with them.

Agree with Abbey totally. 100%

We definately dont want a joint protest which results in money going to bad owners.

We need a joint boycott !!!

Archived