BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Coyle gone and we do not need a Sporting/Football Director. We just need a proper manager and they are available but would be mad to come to Rovers.

Short term appoint Johnson and Dunn. We are in crisis and they cant do worse than Coyle and who better to use our younger players

You have to remember Cheston needed to get approval from India to fix the undersoil heating recently.

There is no money for signings even freebies because these guys dont play for free.

Throw in the prospect of a settlement figure almost certainly awarded to Derek and its clear why they cant afford to be sacking Owen and paying out compo.

Wonder who is paying Senior and how much... its that strange smell again

21 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Surely they would just refer any tribunal to his ineptitude over the Berg contract?

He has a full legal team in place and they represented him initially before xmas.

Rovers turned up with a solicitor who didn't even know what he was defending his client for as he'd just been appointed.

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:17 AM, tomphil said:

The loose change for the Marshall deal will settle the shelfman no doubt. 

Think he was on a continuous contract i.e not a defined period of time (3yrs etc).

Given he was on North of 250k... Another pricey mistake.

He's giving people an opportunity to save their jobs when the cull starts probably. His presence is very odd indeed he's acting like an auditer doing a stock take or something. 

Just cannot help keep thinking something is being prepared for or covered up in the background.

I have a funny feeling, that Senior is going to become the most hated figure at the club, since this lot rode into town. That will take some doing, as we all know, but I am a good judge of character and I don't like what I see with him.

2 minutes ago, 1arC said:

I have a funny feeling, that Senior is going to become the most hated figure at the club, since this lot rode into town. That will take some doing, as we all know, but I am a good judge of character and I don't like what I see with him.

That will take some beating 1arC especially if he keeps 'adding value'!

17 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

That will take some beating 1arC especially if he keeps 'adding value'!

Exactly what I mean. He states how he added value, where he has been, despite evidence to the contrary. Another legend in his own lunchtime types and I have come across a few.

Archived