i predict the panel changes

it isnt broken, just needs a few tweaks

coar replaced by senior

coyle

cheston

solicitor

No Permit Pasha will not attend

AKA Rovers MD 

They should start proceedings by playing the muppets theme tune...

Ladies and Gentlemen.... Its the Puppet Showwww !!!!

40 minutes ago, AndyW said:

Its in March Bob

Shall we start a gofund me page so those that attend have a better legal representative present than the one that will be drafted in by the club, so Bob can be taken up on his threat? Get the FA man on the stand under oath

Plus extra funds for some special high tack gloves to get hold of the slippery  new partner and stakeholder representative 

IMG_0107.JPG

Wanted for shady links to sports agencies, conficts of interests, media manipulation, being too smarmy for his own good and crimes against Blackburn Rovers

We have to find out what REALLY happened at Sheffield Wednesday and expose the slimey individual.

As Ian Battersby says in the Ribble FM interview...an appointment that is very hard to fathom out when the Venkys are saying 'not a rupee more'

It's not hard to fathom really if as expected there is a huge summer downscale whatever the division. He's here as a player trader he'll be spending the next 3 months trying to line up deals to shift out as many as possible who are earning decent wages and making calls to bring in replacements of freebies on lower coin.

Probably working partly on commission and some fees coming in might well be used to pay a few off instead of buying new players.

Blackburn Rovers Fc 2010-2017 & beyond, the agents vehicle that keeps on giving.

I agree with Senior on a rebuilding the player squad this summer. But we need a proper plan in place with the correct structure in place. is this likely to happen? very unlikely. are we going to spend money this summer in order to rebuild the playing squad? unlikely to happen. so this rebuilding job Senior has talk about will be free and loans yet again.

But didn't we rebuild the player squad last summer with 7 permanent signings and 6 loan signings.

of the 7 permanent signings which have been decent or good this season. Only 4 I would say. Also 2 players who are 35/36

of the 6 loan signings which have been decent or good this season. I would 3 have been and 3 have been pointless signings and tbh totally waste of time in signing them.

How likely are we to signing Hoban and Gallagher this summer? unlikely. I would like to sign both but Don't the funds being available to sign them. Emnes possible but down to wages

so that's 6 players we have signed that have been poor. and tbh waste of money.

so out of the current squad did I see leaving? I see Guthrie, Henley, Lowe, Brown and Greer all leaving. I think Apkan will get a new contract. Stokes will be paid off aswell

so we are going have to sign at least 10 players this summer and bring through 4 or 5 from the academy/under 23 aswell. Players like Doyle, Tomlinson, Travis, Rankin-Costello and Wharton

so in the summer, we need to sign a keeper, right back, Centre back with leadership skills(would like this to be Hoban), 3 centre midfielder, 3 strikers(maybe 2 strikers and 1 number 10).

very big summer ahead and we need to stay up for deffo.

What your talking about there Chaddy is another big turnover of players, last summer and again this summer, every summer nearly under this lot. It's presumably paid for by the various sales and wage savings down the years or adds to the debt. Doesn't really cost the owners a penny.

just who benefits from running a club with a constant turnover of staff ?

Why the percentage men of course, that's why there is no plan nor never will there be one because the club is a vehicle. It isn't about the football and never has been for these people.

Just now, tomphil said:

What your talking about there Chaddy is another big turnover of players, last summer and again this summer, every summer nearly under this lot. It's presumably paid for by the various sales and wage savings down the years or adds to the debt. Doesn't really cost the owners a penny.

just who benefits from running a club with a constant turnover of staff ?

Why the percentage men of course, that's why there is no plan nor never will there be one because the club is a vehicle. It isn't about the football and never has been for these people.

This is why I'm keep saying a proper plan with a proper structure is important. I will keep saying this.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

This is why I'm keep saying a proper plan with a proper structure is important. I will keep saying this.

No point keep saying it to us pal

You need to write to the club

You are quite correct but i don't think they'll ever do it because imo the only agenda at Rovers by those who run it is turnover of players.

2 hours ago, AndyW said:

IMG_0107.JPG

Wanted for shady links to sports agencies, conficts of interests, media manipulation, being too smarmy for his own good and crimes against Blackburn Rovers

I have Plan A and Plan B

There is a plan in place and it is working. extract as much money as possible from Blackburn Rovers. Have you not noticed the degradation of the squad year on year since they and others trapped up ?

53 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I agree with Senior on a rebuilding the player squad this summer. But we need a proper plan in place with the correct structure in place. is this likely to happen? very unlikely. are we going to spend money this summer in order to rebuild the playing squad? unlikely to happen. so this rebuilding job Senior has talk about will be free and loans yet again.

But didn't we rebuild the player squad last summer with 7 permanent signings and 6 loan signings.

of the 7 permanent signings which have been decent or good this season. Only 4 I would say. Also 2 players who are 35/36

of the 6 loan signings which have been decent or good this season. I would 3 have been and 3 have been pointless signings and tbh totally waste of time in signing them.

How likely are we to signing Hoban and Gallagher this summer? unlikely. I would like to sign both but Don't the funds being available to sign them. Emnes possible but down to wages

so that's 6 players we have signed that have been poor. and tbh waste of money.

so out of the current squad did I see leaving? I see Guthrie, Henley, Lowe, Brown and Greer all leaving. I think Apkan will get a new contract. Stokes will be paid off aswell

so we are going have to sign at least 10 players this summer and bring through 4 or 5 from the academy/under 23 aswell. Players like Doyle, Tomlinson, Travis, Rankin-Costello and Wharton

so in the summer, we need to sign a keeper, right back, Centre back with leadership skills(would like this to be Hoban), 3 centre midfielder, 3 strikers(maybe 2 strikers and 1 number 10).

very big summer ahead and we need to stay up for deffo.

Take a lie down. Hoban, Gallagher... funds! Where have you been for the last couple of years? 40 million out and 200k spent in. That's at current levels and in the Championship. 

We will be under an embargo in L1 as we will fall foul of the rules, like Hoban and Gallagher are going to even look at us, they've just spent a year under this current circus. Try Jordan Turnbull at Coventry that is the market we will be in.

Emnes won't be here either.

Not one of those youths are good enough or ready to step up regularly chadds.

From a Fan on facebook who spoken to Paul Senior at today game

So Paul Senior came into the box to speak to the fans earlier. I asked him the following,

Given our current league form when does Coyle's position become untenable? I also emphasised the fact that the vast majority of fans have given him a chance but want him gone. 

His response was he speaks to the owners on a daily basis and will be speaking to the them after the match regardless of the result. He advised that the current league position is a cause for concern and (with reference to Coyle) performances and therefore the managerial role are being continually reviewed. (My own personal view is that it felt as though Senior does not back Coyle). 

I asked him what would happen at the end of the season if we were relegated. 

He advised that he has a plan for the summer in terms off releasing some players out of contract and stated that some of the loan signings we made last summer wouldn't have happened had he been here then. Interestingly he did say that some of the players out of contract in the summer are on higher wages than the likes of Forestieti, Bannan, and Wallace at Sheffield Wednesday and he has a plan to reform the squad and will be able to do so, as he did at Charlton, with the funds that are available from releasing some of these players. He said he only wanted to keep three of those out of contract in the summer. 

I stated how unpopular Venky's are and what they plan to do in terms of the club if we are relegated, I asked him particularly about administration. 

He said that administration would not happen even if we were relegated and he wouldn't have joined the club if that was being considered. He advised they have a commitment to the club and that they have appointed him to have all but financial autonomy within the club with a plan to turn things round. 

I asked him about Ambrose, he said that the work permit situation was a formality and he spoke to the Home Office before we attempted to sign him, they advised of the process, and we should hear something on Monday. 

He wouldn't be drawn on individuals within the current squad, but did say we are lacking leaders, to which I said Mulgrew should be captain and he smiled. 

Personally I'm still undecided on the bloke but give him his due you could literally ask him anything and he appeared to answer as frankly as he could.

All the same platitudes from and for Coyle at the beginning. Word from Coyles twitter puppet allegedly suggests Senior has naff all power. 

End of the day he probably does have a plan but very rarely does anyone at Ewood get chance to implement them for more than a few months. 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

He advised that he has a plan for the summer in terms off releasing some players out of contract and stated that some of the loan signings we made last summer wouldn't have happened had he been here then. Interestingly he did say that some of the players out of contract in the summer are on higher wages than the likes of Forestieti, Bannan, and Wallace at Sheffield Wednesday and he has a plan to reform the squad and will be able to do so, as he did at Charlton, with the funds that are available from releasing some of these players. He said he only wanted to keep three of those out of contract in the summer. 

Which players are out of contract Chaddy? Lowe is one I think. He must be on a huge wage relative to his ability.

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

So Paul Senior came into the box to speak to the fans earlier. I asked him the following,

Given our current league form when does Coyle's position become untenable? I also emphasised the fact that the vast majority of fans have given him a chance but want him gone. 

His response was he speaks to the owners on a daily basis and will be speaking to the them after the match regardless of the result. He advised that the current league position is a cause for concern and (with reference to Coyle) performances and therefore the managerial role are being continually reviewed. (My own personal view is that it felt as though Senior does not back Coyle). 

I asked him what would happen at the end of the season if we were relegated. 

I stated how unpopular Venky's are and what they plan to do in terms of the club if we are relegated, I asked him particularly about administration. 

He said that administration would not happen even if we were relegated and he wouldn't have joined the club if that was being considered. He advised they have a commitment to the club and that they have appointed him to have all but financial autonomy within the club with a plan to turn things round. 

I asked him about Ambrose, he said that the work permit situation was a formality and he spoke to the Home Office before we attempted to sign him, they advised of the process, and we should hear something on Monday. 

He wouldn't be drawn on individuals within the current squad, but did say we are lacking leaders, to which I said Mulgrew should be captain and he smiled. 

Personally I'm still undecided on the bloke but give him his due you could literally ask him anything and he appeared to answer as frankly as he could.

I'm not knocking you Chaddy as you are only passing on a message but  Charlton are not a great example of a success story.

Archived