BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

9 hours ago, JHRover said:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/15066348.Paul_Senior__January_transfer_window____not_a_time_to_do_major_surgery____for_Blackburn_Rovers/

Have the Telegraph inadvertently let the cat out of the bag by photographing and publishing Pasha's face for the first time?

Expect to see that photo removed/edited later today.

Hahahahaha. The "we're keeping our powder dry story". They genuinely think we are idiots. Or this fella just landed from Mars and hasn't done his research on the club.

SSDD

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tom said:

Pasha has now been cropped from the picture on the LT article 

Didn't take long as prophesied on here! Says a hell of a lot about the relationship between the owners and the local paper.

Says a lot too about the way this club operates now and the contempt shown to the public.

What other fans are not allowed to see the faces of their club"s admin?

Stinks.

10 hours ago, OJRovers said:

"Looking forwards to this summer, we have a number of opportunities, we have a number of players who potentially will be out of contract this summer, and there's some players who probably won't be best served in terms of meeting our needs for next season.The summer offers us great opportunities to do things differently to restructure the football club and forward plan."

That's as clear a statement as can be that the owners real agenda is relegation so that the the club is radically downsized and Venkys cling on with a smaller loss than would be the case if the club remains in the Championship. Staying up would actually be a blow to Venkyscum. As fans we should all be grateful to Venkys and their stooge Senior for the  great opportunity next season to watch the type of players who turn out for Bury and Rochdale.

5 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Scruffy beggar isnt he. Looks bored. Maybe waiting on the Green Light from Pune to say its ok to cash his pay check..... Oh wait he hasnt got a work permit... Whats the relevant email now.

To anonymously report suspected breaches direct to the Home office.  www.gov.uk website and find the relevant link under crime, justice and the law> Reporting crimes. 

Lots of info on this board regarding dates etc, but funnily enough no official  announcement on the Rovers website, so there is just the words from the powerpoint accountant on the radio lancs recording , not sure if it was mentioned in the Telegraph (probably been seniored by now if there was ;) )report on the  meeting. 

Personally think they would not be so stupid to allow him free reign at Ewood without a valid work permit, but who knows with Venky's thinking the world revolves around them and proven to be very economical with the truth. Maybe Pasha is just shy or does not want recognising for some reason

I listened to his audio report and I have one question for him. How can he justify keeping Coyle in the job?

Coyle has instilled nothing but failure on this team, he has no tactical nouse, no defensive idea and not a clue on how to get his team to see a game out.

COYLE OUT YOU MUPPET

It really is a massive gamble saying that we´ll restructure in the summer.  Bringing in a creative central midfielder in january could have been awesome. If we go down Paul Senior will look very stupid. The biggest mistake however was hiring Owen Coyle, not Paul Senior.

Just now, bob fleming said:

He already looks very stupid. He talks absolute cack.

"bring value" - is Coyle bringing value? Is being bottom 3 practically all season bringing value? Will almost certain relegation if Coyle isn't replaced bring value?

One other word he used "restructuring". In my experience that never means anything else other than cuts.

8 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

He already looks very stupid. He talks absolute cack.

"bring value" - is Coyle bringing value? Is being bottom 3 practically all season bringing value? Will almost certain relegation if Coyle isn't replaced bring value?

I think he looks fabulous! Is he wearing lipstick? Maybe a hint of eye-liner?

PaulSenior.JPG.gallery.jpg

10 minutes ago, den said:

One other word he used "restructuring". In my experience that never means anything else other than cuts.

I had a restructuring meeting last week... Now my job is at risk because they need to save money...

17 minutes ago, den said:

If your referring to the article in the LT, I quickly browsed over it early this morning and all that I got from that article was A, Coyles going no-where no matter where we end up at game 46 and B,they are preparing for the drop but if by some magic we escape then its job well done.

" And he feels if Coyle’s side can avoid the drop, then pre-season provides an opportunity for change. "

Why not make those changes now or in the January window and give yourself a fighting chance rather than going down with a whimper.

Just now, davulsukur said:

I feel for you Neal.

I've been part of a restructuring before. I wasn't actually part of the restructured company, getting made redundant is awful.

We'll see what happens, might apply for a job at Rovers... Destroy them from the inside!

Archived