SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Is a good question I asked but you have a problem with me. Dont know why but time I ignored now

Stop being a drama queen he's just said it's a good point

Not having a dig just saying he's another joker another stooge who should be nowhere near Ewood.. BTW why did he get sacked at Sheff wed

Absolutely they are taking the pish out of Blackburn Rovers fans big time !! and it looks like they've got all the angles covered .

10 minutes 35 seconds of total sick bucket bullshine from Senior, nothing more than a promotional video, let's hope it was done for interested buyers, we can

only hope.

Why does he insist on saying " football club " all the time instead of club or Rovers ?

10 minutes 35 seconds of total sick bucket bullshine from Senior, nothing more than a promotional video, let's hope it was done for interested buyers, we can

only hope.

Why does he insist on saying " football club " all the time instead of club or Rovers ?

That is how a mercenary terms his next job.

Paid a fortune to assist the destruction.

Get this clown out immediately!!!

We've seen a lot of managers come and go under Venky's stewardship but the downward trend that covers all aspects of the Club has continued.

Right now the talent pool is thinner than at any time since the 1970's and we are next to bottom.

Venky reaction? Sell......!!

So while I will welcome Coyle's sacking if it happens, I won't celebrate because the slide (headlong rush) will continue.

Go on Mr Senior do something semi useful and get rid of Coyle

I still don't think this will happen but if it was to this would be about the time Venkies would do it. Bifrie the incompetent baffion spends any money in more crap and not leaving eniugh money for a new guy to bring anyone in. Why oh why did these fools not back Lambert. A real manager with a plan and ambition. Back in the prem our money worries would be gone..No gaurantees he would have got us there but my gut feel is he would.

Archived