BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Sporting Director Rumour

TBTF

I wasn't making a point on work permits.

More to do with the fact Senior said Marsh didn't need selling to buy players.

BUT we made a move for Ambrose on the 18th so why did it only get pushed through at the last minute of deadline day after we sold Marsh?

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Jbizzle said:

What does his looks have anything to do with? 

Just to add to that - criticise this charlatan for his inability to spot the obvious no mark crook that is Owen Coyle, criticise him for his ridiculous lies about "adding value", criticise him for a CV that's got more dressing up in it than a pantomime and criticise him for his obvious links to the same scum that brought this club to its knees- but please keep his looks out of it, because it just makes us fans look like childish idiots.

Lighten up man - even you weren't that touchy when Abbey labelled you Barry Manilow.

Senior is a joke figure with a joke boat race so we should rip the pish out of him accordingly.

Just now, LDRover said:

Lighten up man - even you weren't that touchy when Abbey labelled you Barry Manilow.

Senior is a joke figure with a joke boat race so we should rip the pish out of him accordingly.

Yea, but I'm not one of the few who have some sort of grip on my football club pal! Besides, I have thick skin for stuff like that (but funnily enough not the sanctimonious condescending diatribe towards anyone who still attends Ewood, that this place gushes constantly!)

What does it say to about our legitimate concerns, if we spend time littering them with personal slants? 

He's already ripped the pish out of fans with some of his ridiculous comments so no wonder people are below the belt already. He'll not bother in the slightest though when he walks of with his pay off / commission.

The damnation of Faust

Sell your souul to the devil it'll end in tears (or insults in this case)

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

The Ambrose thing is a work permit issue nothing to do with any other paperwork/deadlines etc.

It didnt stop them putting up illegal worker Pasha in a nice house in Brockhall.

work permits and paperwork ?

Senior comes out of the woodwork after the window closes

excuses for not buying anyone

all bullshit

talking about rebuilding in the summer

more bullshit

If I could be bothered to go back through the threads I would quote myself predicting this a month ago

But I cant

list A and list B

This is an admission they are planning for life in league 1

He spins that by saying of course we want to stay up but basically it seems clear that they expect to go down. List A

List B is just in case Coyle fecks it up and we manage to stay up or 2 other teams manage to somehow be worse.

Also admits he signed Joao (twice). Not Coyles man.

Coyles 3 targets were clearly unsuitable

Ironic really...

There were 3 potential managers in the running before Pasha and Balaji hired Coyle instead.

Lucas Joao you are the outstanding candidate.

4 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

BUT we made a move for Ambrose on the 18th so why did it only get pushed through at the last minute of deadline day after we sold Marsh?

cos Coyle wanted Ba, was Ambrose Senior choice?

Just do the classic work permit get around - bring Efe in as an 'advisory'. 

Joao is on Snapchat and has been posting pictures of Efe at Brockhall today. We'll probably just not announce it. We don't announce senior management appointments why bother with players. 

Is Senior working for Venkys or the shadow owners (officially known as "stakeholders and partners"). Does the FA care that that there are people other than the "owners" who have a stake in the club? Sorry, silly question- no answer required.

5 hours ago, Dunnfc said:

Efe was quoted in an interview with some news thing before deadline day stating he knew where he was heading.

Linky

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hibernian/celtic-defender-efe-ambrose-reveals-he-s-not-joining-hibs-1-4353510

They've probably gone and signed him full time and will parade him like some major capture or something. Meanwhile Glasgows answer to Francis Begbie is knocking back the brandy 'when i get my hands on rent boy Kean i'll tear him tae fecking pieces after iv'e got my money back ' :lol:

1 hour ago, alcd said:

Is Senior working for Venkys or the shadow owners (officially known as "stakeholders and partners"). Does the FA care that that there are people other than the "owners" who have a stake in the club? Sorry, silly question- no answer required.

Question for Bob Coar I'd suggest.

when is the next mandated 6 monthly meeting by the way? Anyone?

Archived