BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham Away 11 Feb

Not sure how anyone could be happy with just a point from this.

we all rightly think we're rubbish yet Rotherham are clearly much worse - not even of lower championship standard as the table shows - so what makes a point against them acceptable?

Reckon 3-1 Rovers - even we won't mess this one up.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

Steele

Nyambe Lenihan Greer Lowe

Mahoney Akpan Mulgrew Bennett

Gallagher Emnes

I'll buy that one unless Williams is available then Lowe would move to midfield in place of Akpan. (Reluctantly but I have to accept that Coyle will find a place for Lowe no matter what.)

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Graham and Conway a bit fortunate to be starting.  Looks like he's gone for experience.

Agreed, both were poor last week.

How Conway could be before anybody after last weeks performance beats me.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Lowe and Bennet centre mid?

I sincerely hope that Lowe is playing in the back four. Lowe and Bennett in centre midfield is pathetic. Add to that Feeney and to a lesser extent Conway and we have no midfield at all. Mulgrew should be in centre midfield. Coyle couldn't pick his nose! Is he trying to lose this match to get the sack and a pay out?

Just now, Al said:

I sincerely hope that Lowe is playing in the back four. Lowe and Bennett in centre midfield is pathetic. Add to that Feeney and to a lesser extent Conway and we have no midfield at all. Mulgrew should be in centre midfield. Coyle couldn't pick his nose! Is he trying to lose this match to get the sack and a pay out?

I am assuming Nyambe and Williams are full backs? Lenihan and Mulgrew in the centre of defence then Feeney and Conway on the wings. That leaves Bennet and Lowe in the centre, right?

I was looking at the team and I couldn't figure out the positions. That ain't a good sign. 

I am assuming Nyambe and Williams are full backs? Lenihan and Mulgrew in the centre of defence then Feeney and Conway on the wings. That leaves Bennet and Lowe in the centre, right?

I was looking at the team and I couldn't figure out the positions. That ain't a good sign. 

Just watched Kevin Gallacher's summary on Twitter. As far has he's concerned Lowe is back in CM.

Why do we never learn? :angry:

That is the obvious assumption but both Williams and Lowe I am led to believe can play centre back and we saw Lowe play at left back last week. That would free up Mulgrew to play in centre midfield with Bennett. Not ideal but better than Lowe and Bennett in centre midfield. Personally I would play Mahoney in place of the useless Feeney or the out of form Conway. As Greer is not even on the bench I assume that he is unfit but what is the point of having a centre half paid in Brown if you are not going to play him?

On 05/01/2017 at 1:45 PM, ABBEY said:
Just now, Stuart said:

Just watched Kevin Gallacher's summary on Twitter. As far has he's concerned Lowe is back in CM.

Why do we never learn? :angry:

We won't win with that midfield.  Truly shocking.  Coyle's either on the wind up or so far out his depth it's untrue.  Not sure which tbh.

Just now, bazza said:

Lowe must have something. After all successive managers have always picked him when fit.

Or do we know better than Coyle, Lambert, Bowyer, Appleton, Berg, Kean, Allardyce.........any more?

He would be grand in a  good team. Put him in a 5 man midfield at West Brom or Stoke and he would don a solid job. No captain though and won't drag a team out of a hole. 

Why is Gods name would we play Williams or Lowe centre back with Brown on the bench and Wharton in Cambridge? Where is Guthrie. I am very concerned by this team selection.

Steele

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Williams

Feeney Lowe Bennett Conway

Gallagher Graham

Subs: Raya, Brown, Guthrie, Akpan, Joao, Emnes, Mahoney

Why is Gods name would we play Williams or Lowe centre back with Brown on the bench and Wharton in Cambridge?

Is Bennet not a winger? Where is Guthrie. I am very concerned by this team selection.

I made that point above. Guthrie is on the bench and I don't understand that either except that Coyle is picking the team.

Just now, bazza said:

Lowe must have something. After all successive managers have always picked him when fit.

Or do we know better than Coyle, Lambert, Bowyer, Appleton, Berg, Kean, Allardyce.........any more?

Yes we do!

Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Steele

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Williams

Feeney Lowe Bennett Conway

Gallagher Graham

Subs: Raya, Brown, Guthrie, Akpan, Joao, Emnes, Mahoney

That was what I concluded was the team initially, until someone mentioned Williams or Lowe could be centre half.

Lowe and Bennet in centre mid. Strange selection. 

That was what I concluded was the team initially, until someone mentioned Williams or Lowe could be centre half.

Lowe and Bennet in centre mid. Strange selection. 

Can only presume he's playing a diamond midfield, Lowe defence and Bennett just behind forwards?

Archived