BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rotherham Away 11 Feb

12 hours ago, tomphil said:

Anything can happen though and by rights Rovers even with Coyle are good enough to go and thrash these but you never know how that clown will go about it. The way he's set up a few times this season anyone could beat us. Add in all it takes is a bit of drama like an early pen to Rotherham, a sending off or OG, Keeper cock up. You can't rule anything out with this lot.

On the flip side Rovers are due to thrash someone so hopefully this will be it.

That's a good summation. Anything could happen, I'd be amazed if we don't win it.

Are you going, pal ?  I thought about it, but decided against it.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, A cup of beans said:

That's a good summation. Anything could happen, I'd be amazed if we don't win it.

Are you going, pal ?  I thought about it, but decided against it.

Yep boycott is about to break but away games only :o

13 hours ago, Mercerman said:

Even Coyley couldn't mess this one up.

Rotherham are in a world of their own.

Rovers to win by at least two clear goals.

Rotherham are shocking away from home that's why they are 15 points adrift. at home they aren't that bad, last 4 games Won 2 Lost 2.

plus it looks like they may have their captain back from injury for this one.

18 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

Rotherham are shocking away from home that's why they are 15 points adrift. at home they aren't that bad, last 4 games Won 2 Lost 2.

plus it looks like they may have their captain back from injury for this one.

Signed Joel Ekstrand (CB) last week too.

6 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

license to print money Mercery?

Absolutely.

If we can't beat a managerless club stranded at the bottom and 15 points from safety then it really is time to give up.

Gone for the Rovers to win at 6/4 with a few quid also on a 4-1 win at 55/1.

Looking forward to a quality red tomorrow night !

• Backroom
Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

4-1...Cant remember the last time we won by 3 or more goals. Was it when we bet Bristol City? 5-2 under Bowyer? 

3-0 win against Fulham in Feb 16 under Paul Lambert, I think.

Just now, Mercerman said:

Absolutely.

If we can't beat a managerless club stranded at the bottom and 15 points from safety then it really is time to give up.

" A fool and his money are soon parted " . More like a couple of cans of " Carling ".

3 hours ago, tomphil said:

Yep boycott is about to break but away games only :o

I said a few weeks ago, if we are still in the bottom 3 after next 4 home games and Rotherham away, we will go down. So it's a pivotal game - either another Cauldron of Hate or we win and pull out of the relegation zone. Crap weather forecast. Can't wait!

35 minutes ago, MCMC1875 said:

I said a few weeks ago, if we are still in the bottom 3 after next 4 home games and Rotherham away, we will go down. So it's a pivotal game - either another Cauldron of Hate or we win and pull out of the relegation zone. Crap weather forecast. Can't wait!

Certainly has a win or bust feel about it. 

2 hours ago, Mercerman said:

Absolutely.

4-1 :lol:. You do come out with some gold.

18 hours ago, Mercerman said:

Even Coyley couldn't mess this one up.

Rotherham are in a world of their own.

Rovers to win by at least two clear goals.

Why oh why have you done that.  Cast iron loss now.  Remeber lads and lasses 90 minutes of grief for Coyle let's see if he cracks.

If we don't win this one, we're finished.

We've always been potentially 1 win away from safety - though at some stage one of the other teams will win and we'll lose. If the gap gets to six points, well it's time to kiss The Championship goodbye with Excusio and the Poonahs in charge.

55 minutes ago, Gav said:

Drove through Rotherham earlier today, light snow showers and freezing, wrap up tomorrow would be my advice. 

Rotherham are ok at home, if we get away with a draw I'd take that. 

1-1

A point away from home is never a bad result, in our position and under these circumstances tomorrow is an absolute must win game. I really hope we don't bottle it but I have a very very bad feeling about tomorrow's game.       2-1 Rotherham and that dingle @#/? Coyle to blame the fans for the defeat. 

Road to Wembley? Next week is the cup final.

Just wonder how many cup finals we have left this season before it's too late.

Absolute must win today. Lose or draw and it will be a massive psychological blow. Daft thing is, with the squad at the end of this season, Venkys track record, and Senior's naivety or bullshit (depending on your perspective) we will not have a Championship standard squad next season anyway.

Archived