• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Steele

Nyambe Lenihan Mulgrew Williams

Feeney Lowe Bennett Conway

Gallagher Graham

Subs: Raya, Brown, Guthrie, Akpan, Joao, Emnes, Mahoney

We made two signings in the window, Emnes and Joao.

Both have almost 2 weeks training under their belt since joining us and therefore you assume they are now fit to play and up to speed with systems, tactics etc

Why the hell are we signing players who are not good enough to command a place in a team rooted in the bottom 2 ?

Just now, bazza said:

Lowe must have something. After all successive managers have always picked him when fit.

Or do we know better than Coyle, Lambert, Bowyer, Appleton, Berg, Kean, Allardyce.........any more?

Allardyce never picked him, Kean gave him his debut and Lambert only threw him in at the end of his tenure when he was on his way out of the door. 

Just now, bazza said:

Lowe must have something. After all successive managers have always picked him when fit.

Or do we know better than Coyle, Lambert, Bowyer, Appleton, Berg, Kean, Allardyce.........any more?

Yes, he's got an engine and racks up the passing and yardage stats through a distinct lack of creativity and quality. He can tackle and doesn't close down, and needs to have footballers around him.

He's a water carrier who could link play between other footballers. He is not a player and definitely not a captain.

29 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I am assuming Nyambe and Williams are full backs? Lenihan and Mulgrew in the centre of defence then Feeney and Conway on the wings. That leaves Bennet and Lowe in the centre, right?

I was looking at the team and I couldn't figure out the positions. That ain't a good sign. 

Looks like the surrender flag is raised in the centre midfield before a ball is kicked

Just now, Tom said:

Bristol 2 - 0 up at Derby that's terrible for us.

Going down

Wait for full-time before imploding, Tom! Wigan and Burton latest results are good, so far. I wonder if we can capitalise for a change?

Archived