Might as well start this thread now.

I am still boycotting

Not swayed by the promotion pledge

Cant believe Coyle is still incumbent

Graham sale money vanished

New team of unknown loanees I never heard of

Its raining

3 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

We're doomed either way, either go down and fight relegation in league 1, or stay up by the skin of our teeth and be next season's Blackpool.

Poor do.

Bolton are in financial peril but have kept a lot of there relegation squad together and with a solid manager in charge they're up there. But with us, the amount of loans and players out of contract this summer does not bode well at all, and if we were to go down and Coyle keeps his job then I would definitely not rule out back to back relegations. When will this bloody nightmare end. 

Strange isnt it. Under truthful owners if we were struggling badly and went down we would all still get our tickets and support fully. As most of us always have.

Under this shower however the thought of seeing Coyle in charge lower down is simply unnacceptable, as it is at this level.

Tough times indeed. Cheers Venkys you total crackpots.

Forget whatever Bolton are doing or any other average/big club that went down regrouped and came back. Under these charlatans we are in the Blackpool/Cov/Luton category guaranteed. 

Senior will depart by next Sept having filled his pockets from the downgrade.

Coyle will still be here talking nonsense whilst placing his bets on us double dropping.

Cheston will be working half a day per week whilst Pasha will have gone back to warmer climates job done.

No one will have spoke to, seen or heard of Venkys.

The hidden partners will still be moving players through the books.

3 thousand in Ewood will sit there and say 'that's just football, give them a chance they are going to invest soon'

I think most of us would. I enjoy going to Clitheroe even though the quality of football is not good compared to what's on offer in higher leagues. It's not about the standard of football alone. It's about honesty, integrity and making your team the best it can be. It's about aspirations.  It's about striving to improve even if you don't have much chance of getting anywhere. If we were in league 1 or 2 without venkys and with half way decent owners, I'd be there enjoying it for sure, even if we didn't win too many. I just want us to feel clean.

31 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I would welcome with open arms  League 1 or League 2 if the Venkys left !

Me too, unless your a well protected club in the prem or champ with the amount of money flowing around unfortunately the sharks come, only when they have had their feed will the find new pastures.

Reminds me of that scene in Indianapolis where any stragglers in the water are picked off one by one until the other men are all aboard the lifeboats  Bolton, Leeds, Blackburn Blackpool...etc have all been fed to the sharks.

Give me a squad of dedicated players and a half decent manager playing in front of 4000 all bouncing in lg1 anyday than the dross served up at the moment.

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

Forget whatever Bolton are doing or any other average/big club that went down regrouped and came back. Under these charlatans we are in the Blackpool/Cov/Luton category guaranteed. 

Senior will depart by next Sept having filled his pockets from the downgrade.

Coyle will still be here talking nonsense whilst placing his bets on us double dropping.

Cheston will be working half a day per week whilst Pasha will have gone back to warmer climates job done.

No one will have spoke to, seen or heard of Venkys.

The hidden partners will still be moving players through the books.

3 thousand in Ewood will sit there and say 'that's just football, give them a chance they are going to invest soon'

And the lawyers will be engaging property consultants to obtain residential planning permission for the Brockhall site. 

1 hour ago, NinjaTattoo said:

Me too, unless your a well protected club in the prem or champ with the amount of money flowing around unfortunately the sharks come, only when they have had their feed will the find new pastures.

Reminds me of that scene in Indianapolis where any stragglers in the water are picked off one by one until the other men are all aboard the lifeboats  Bolton, Leeds, Blackburn Blackpool...etc have all been fed to the sharks.

Give me a squad of dedicated players and a half decent manager playing in front of 4000 all bouncing in lg1 anyday than the dross served up at the moment.

Without Venkys otherwise the only bouncing will be downwards again :o

Archived