Jump to content

Venkys London Ltd accounts


Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, philipl said:

Steve Kean is hated already. If what I hear what he did is true and became public knowledge, it would be him and not Guy Fawkes on the bonfires of Blackburn tonight.

If half of what he allegedly did is true it's no wonder he went hiding as far away as he could.  Hopefully something will catch up with him one day, i notice he hasn't had his mates in the media big him up for a while.

Apart from that tit on Talkcrap of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only they had tuned up on day one and told John Williams and Tom Finn that they were going to invest £250 million pounds over the next 7 years (in addition to all the TV income) and charged them wi

Stuart is right.  This is like what happened with Bolton, we are not in debt to any financial institution but we are in debt to Venky's and if they decide to recall that debt then we will be in big tr

It would have been cheaper to keep Allardyce 

Posted Images

The people that Kean were connected to, could have caused more damage to BRFC to anyone in the clubs 144 year history. There are lots of little snippets of information all over the place and if anyone who ever backed the cretin, knew what was really going on, then they are almost as bad.

Kean made a packet, as did others and if some of what went on wasn't illegal, I will eat my hat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One reason we shouldn't forget what Kean and his mates did. Some say we should just forgive all the misdemeanors and move on. Whilst I can be persuaded that Venkys may have been naive and didn't intend to cause damage for personal gain I will never accept Kean was the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, philipl said:

I replied to the post suggesting that efforts were made to ensure the Kentaro-backed Venky's were the only bidders.

 

Very well answered Philip.  I wouldn't go any further with this one as IPSlaw (Kean's solicitors) still watch this forum and the rest of the allegations cannot be corroborated and likely to lead to one of the infamous IPS legal notices.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Very well answered Philip.  I wouldn't go any further with this one as IPSlaw (Kean's solicitors) still watch this forum and the rest of the allegations cannot be corroborated and likely to lead to one of the infamous IPS legal notices.

This forum can not afford any legal fees. We only just survive as it is (side note, please buy from the terrace store and put our discount code in to keep us alive!). 
 

in the meantime, if anyone carries this on past this point in the thread, I have no other option but to hide your posts. If you continue I will have to put bans on accounts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2019 at 20:34, philipl said:

I replied to the post suggesting that efforts were made to ensure the Kentaro-backed Venky's were the only bidders.

The Australians were a major threat then they were somehow out of the equation and not because they had done anything or had lost interest apparently.

Not to propagate further but I’ve spoken to Phillipl in the past we share many different views but be assured he’s 100%correct.

i got close enough to see what went on and reading between lines colloborate 

 

Edited by Scotland1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/11/2019 at 14:17, philipl said:

Qataris had two goes, once with the Trust in 2007 which never became public knowledge and once with the Raos which did.

The Australian wasn't called Dan and was worth £7bn at the time he was interested. He was the guy who organised the Sydney Olympics.

What about Ali Syed Phil? I do recall you being very pro his bid and posting that you had seen evidence of his financial clout and generally supporting his bid for the club. You don’t seem to mention it much since he ruined Racing Santander.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ricky said:

What about Ali Syed Phil? I do recall you being very pro his bid and posting that you had seen evidence of his financial clout and generally supporting his bid for the club. You don’t seem to mention it much since he ruined Racing Santander.

 

Just now, Ricky said:

What about Ali Syed Phil? I do recall you being very pro his bid and posting that you had seen evidence of his financial clout and generally supporting his bid for the club. You don’t seem to mention it much since he ruined Racing Santander.

TBF Ali Syed fooled Rovers auditors, Rovers Trust and even likes of John Williams with the dcucments that he provided which confirmed his wealth, I persume that it is those documents that Philip saw and was enthuastic about the future.  Had it not been for Greenberg at the BBC uncovering his fraud while in London the club was going to be sold to him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kamy100 said:

 

TBF Ali Syed fooled Rovers auditors, Rovers Trust and even likes of John Williams with the dcucments that he provided which confirmed his wealth, I persume that it is those documents that Philip saw and was enthuastic about the future.  Had it not been for Greenberg at the BBC uncovering his fraud while in London the club was going to be sold to him.

So some journalist at the BBC doing a bit of digging for his programme discovered he was a con man whilst Rovers well paid auditors, lawyers and trust were all gazumped by him?

Difficult to believe but if accurate casts doubts on how competent those acting for Rovers were.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/11/2019 at 10:26, JHRover said:

One reason we shouldn't forget what Kean and his mates did. Some say we should just forgive all the misdemeanors and move on. Whilst I can be persuaded that Venkys may have been naive and didn't intend to cause damage for personal gain I will never accept Kean was the same.

100% K**n's interests were for his own personal gain.

Without question, financially but maybe he was even deluded enough to believe he'd make it as a prem manager.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

As far as I'm concerned, the club is in the hands of incompetent owners delegated to a clique of Mowbray, Venus & Waggott. No connection to us whatsoever. I'd rather we went bust tonight.

If I were you before saying things like that  I would have a word with Bury supporters about the reality of what happens when you go bust.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

 

TBF Ali Syed fooled Rovers auditors, Rovers Trust and even likes of John Williams with the dcucments that he provided which confirmed his wealth, I persume that it is those documents that Philip saw and was enthuastic about the future.  Had it not been for Greenberg at the BBC uncovering his fraud while in London the club was going to be sold to him.

Remember the front page of LET showing the auditors breezing into Ewood like film superstars? the show was in overdrive to deliberately fool people.

Sickening what was happening to our Club at the time,a complete feeding frenzy for con men and shysters.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

If I were you before saying things like that  I would have a word with Bury supporters about the reality of what happens when you go bust.

Who knows what will happen but I suspect it will happen sooner or later

 

Phoenix from the flames 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

If I were you before saying things like that  I would have a word with Bury supporters about the reality of what happens when you go bust.

Which is exactly why we need someone who can deliver Premier League football. Or at least take us the next step, which is the play-offs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

Tony Mowbray has already delivered Premier League football for West Brom

So did Paul Jewell at Wigan, Phil Brown at Hull and Aidy Boothroyd at Watford. Shall we give one of them a ring next time round?

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Tony Mowbray has already delivered Premier League football for West Brom

O W E N    C O Y L E

Lambert got promotions with Norwich but it's all about the here and now and the coming seasons.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.