BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

10 minutes ago, Silas said:

CP, how's it gonna feel when Sheff Utd steal the auto promotion spot?

A fellow Yorkshire club no less snatching that dream away. 

Wow, that's gonna hurt.

You got that familiar sinking feeling?! ?

The old place feels a tad dejected this morning. I live fairly close and enjoy a walk around the ground on my own. My place just to clear my head and remember good times. My favourite place on earth. As for your question mate. I think Leeds will go up with Sheffield United automatically. Norwich were better than us yesterday. No complaints.

9 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

The old place feels a tad dejected this morning. I live fairly close and enjoy a walk around the ground on my own. My place just to clear my head and remember good times. My favourite place on earth. As for your question mate. I think Leeds will go up with Sheffield United automatically. Norwich were better than us yesterday. No complaints.

I went there once watching Rochdale Hornets v Hunslet. The gate was about 800. It felt weird sitting in a large almost empty stadium.

40 minutes ago, Silas said:

You seem extremely confident at beginning of Feb when the table has 5 teams within 7 points.

The picture can change very quickly in the space of 10 days with the midweek fixtures. 

We got spanked at West Brom 4-1 then went on a 7 win spell. We got spanked yesterday but it was different. I fully expect a response and another good run. Leeds will win the league.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, CP Company Lad said:

Leeds will win the league.

?

Screenshot.

I do hope you'll come visit us end of season to face the music should the unthinkable happen.

Likewise, if u do take the trophy, I'llbe the first to congratulate you. 

19 minutes ago, Silas said:

?

Screenshot.

I do hope you'll come visit us end of season to face the music should the unthinkable happen.

Likewise, if u do take the trophy, I'llbe the first to congratulate you. 

Mate I have seen Leeds at Valencia in the CL semi final and also seen us dicked at Sutton and Newport. Often heartbreak for us but there you go.

I fully expect Marcelo Bielsa to get a tune out of these slags and get us over the line. Hopefully with Sheffield United as I am big mates with their Mr man. Steve Cowans of the latterly famous Blades Business Crew and I actually don't mind the Blunts.

• Backroom
Just now, CP Company Lad said:

I genuinely hope not. Leeds and Sheffield United.

Just a feeling I've got. I will say that of the games against the top three we've played this season the Blades were by far the most impressive. 

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is he still tipping us for 6 th place? He's as good a tipster as he is a journalist.

It's quite surprising how poor his football knowledge is considering he has a career writing about it.

Oddly enough, I noticed a lot of people asking him on Twitter where their team would end up. 

Why, I have no idea.

4 minutes ago, CP Company Lad said:

I honestly think there is a place up for grabs in the play offs. Getting dicked like yesterday isn't good but plenty of time for a move.

Lol. I keep forgetting you’re not a Rovers fan!