BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 2018-19

21 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Yeah there a good footballing side. I think they will be amongst it next season if they can keep the better players and add one or two. We really missed out on Celina. Top player at this level.

Always said Swansea wouldnt go up this season but next season. Potter is rebuilding the club through talent young players

• Like 1

When you break it down we've got a great chance of sneaking 6th if we can keep our performance levels up. We've played all of the top 4 twice already and have to welcome both Derby and Middlesbrough to Ewood. I politely suggest both of those clubs won't be relishing coming to Ewood if our home form is maintained. The tough away fixtures at Villa Park and the City Ground do worry me though. We've also got all 3 north west clubs at Ewood and relegation candidates Rotherham and Reading away from home. One thing is for sure, it will be pretty bloody interesting!

11 hours ago, JeffRover said:

When you break it down we've got a great chance of sneaking 6th if we can keep our performance levels up. We've played all of the top 4 twice already and have to welcome both Derby and Middlesbrough to Ewood. I politely suggest both of those clubs won't be relishing coming to Ewood if our home form is maintained. The tough away fixtures at Villa Park and the City Ground do worry me though. We've also got all 3 north west clubs at Ewood and relegation candidates Rotherham and Reading away from home. One thing is for sure, it will be pretty bloody interesting!

It could be interesting. We jusr need to keep winning. I do think our last run in (from Sheff W onwards) is tough though. 

3 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

It could be interesting. We jusr need to keep winning. I do think our last run in (from Sheff W onwards) is tough though. 

Totally agree. February and most of March will be vital. The fixtures up until Sheff Wed (A) are:

Brentford (A)

Bristol City (H)

Reading (A)

Middlesbrough (H)

Birmingham (A)

Rotherham (A)

Preston (H)

Wigan (H)

These will absolutely decide our season.

One game at a time sweet Jesus.

I never really look beyond the next game as there are so many variables to factor in. Keeping our big players fit and clean sheets are the way to go for me. I really believe there won't be many games in which we won't score.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JeffRover said:

Totally agree. February and most of March will be vital. The fixtures up until Sheff Wed (A) are:

Brentford (A)

Bristol City (H)

Reading (A)

Middlesbrough (H)

Birmingham (A)

Rotherham (A)

Preston (H)

Wigan (H)

These will absolutely decide our season.

Frustrating if we aren't in the play offs after those games IMO. Not easy, but this team has it in them I feel.