BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Preston at Home

Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Someone said Reed doesn't look interested, If that's the case he's clearly had enough of Mowbray's tactics and being continually

not being played in his best position, I'll bet he can't wait for this season to end.

Not can I and if that boring twit is in charge next season I'm taking up shopping instead. 

• Backroom
Just now, West Yorks Rover said:

Someone said Reed doesn't look interested, If that's the case he's clearly had enough of Mowbray's tactics and being continually

not being played in his best position, I'll bet he can't wait for this season to end.

I think it's fair to say we've thrown away any chance of getting him back next season, on loan or permanent. He'll know he can do much better than having to play with this manager and these players.

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

I think it's fair to say we've thrown away any chance of getting him back next season, on loan or permanent. He'll know he can do much better than having to play with this manager and these players.

Indeed. 

I mean he should be centre today with either Rothwell or Brereton on the right 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Graham is doing well as usual, but apart from Dack or a Mulgrew set piece where can the goals come from? I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Bennett, Reed, Smallwood or Evans to score. 

Get Rothwell and Brereton on 

I agree, though....

Brereton? Arrgghhh!

Rothwell will be pro-active and attack, yet his goal scoring stats are poor.

I don't think we've even played that well despite what some are saying. Preston have had long spells of possession where we've been made to look like mugs. They're winning and at times have allowed us to have possession whilst getting behind the ball which I think has conned people into thinking we're playing well. We haven't scored and never really believed we look like a team capable of scoring. They look bang average aswell, which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this shower. 

I don't think we've even played that well despite what some are saying. Preston have had long spells of possession where we've been made to look like mugs. They're winning and at times have allowed us to have possession whilst getting behind the ball which I think has conned people into thinking we're playing well. We haven't scored and never really believed we look like a team capable of scoring. They look bang average aswell, which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about this shower. 

3 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

He may have scored for the u23's, but Parsonblue said he was stiil being knocked off the ball far too easily, if kids can do

that to him, how will he cope against this lot ?

It's baffling. I wonder if he has balance issues.

He's basically twice the size of half of Leeds United's team - who in the flesh look mostly like a bunch of kids.

Edited by Husky