BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January transfer window 2020

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Playing on the last shoulder of the defenders. I remember his performances for Forest under Mark Warburton especially against Arsenal in the FA Cup game

Graham going to OZ? 

We have to get it right in the summer recruitment but will Mowbray still here by then?

Or America , few options 

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Playing on the last shoulder of the defenders. I remember his performances for Forest under Mark Warburton especially against Arsenal in the FA Cup game

Graham going to OZ? 

We have to get it right in the summer recruitment but will Mowbray still here by then?

That performance v Forest is his equivalent of Brett Emertons v Wolves. One game is not enough to suggest that he is a competent striker. His goal record admittedly at a young age at Forest was incredibly low and obviously he ended up out of the team and that led to an improvement in their league position.

Everytime he has featured in a Rovers shirt he has looked, like Gallagher has, to be well, well out of his depth sadly. 

• Like 1

In fairness to Gally and Samuel both of whom I also think is pretty useless it can't help being shunted out to the wing on a regular basis. Not seen one attribute Gally has which suggests it's a good idea to play him there. Like with most things TM manages to make things even more complicated than they should be.

I do wonder if we did things simply, like players playing in losirion, how much of a difference that would actually make. 

Just now, roversfan99 said:

That performance v Forest is his equivalent of Brett Emertons v Wolves. One game is not enough to suggest that he is a competent striker. His goal record admittedly at a young age at Forest was incredibly low and obviously he ended up out of the team and that led to an improvement in their league position.

Everytime he has featured in a Rovers shirt he has looked, like Gallagher has, to be well, well out of his depth sadly. 

that's why you scouted players over a period not just player on one performance but I'm not a scout am I neither are you. 

That's why we have scouting structure and system to find the best players within our budget. 

You sign players that fit the way you play. I didn't sign Brereton to play a target man like Mowbray did. 

Gallagher showed against Preston that he will score if you create the chances for him and play to his strengths. Oh was he shit that game roversfan99?

that's why you scouted players over a period not just player on one performance but I'm not a scout am I neither are you. 

That's why we have scouting structure and system to find the best players within our budget. 

You sign players that fit the way you play. I didn't sign Brereton to play a target man like Mowbray did. 

Gallagher showed against Preston that he will score if you create the chances for him and play to his strengths. Oh was he shit that game roversfan99?

So where would you play Brereton then ? If you had your time again how many of Mowbray's signings would you still sign ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

Stop being a child, he was very good in that first half but its been very much the exception to the rule. One thing is for sure, when you said that he would best suit the passing football Mowbray wants to play, you was totally wrong. Technically a very poor player.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Stop being a child, he was very good in that first half but its been very much the exception to the rule. One thing is for sure, when you said that he would best suit the passing football Mowbray wants to play, you was totally wrong. Technically a very poor player.

no one being a child buts that your typical response yet again

Play Gallagher up front, Dack in 10 role with Rothwell and Armstrong/Rankin Costello wide

Or play our best and only competent striker who won player of the season last season? 

Apologies to who it was but someone had stats showing that Gallagher and Armstrong in the same team rarely ends well. 2 underperformers that need a spell out of the team.

• Like 1