BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

32 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Luton and Amari Bell above Rovers in the Championship - who would have thought it. The little shit of a manager and his coaching staff have got more out of Bell in six months than Mowbray and his cabal did in three years.

'Nuff said.

Bell is still shit no matter how it is spun. Jones (a total dickhead) is however doing a brilliant job, and he was the other day on TV (i think after the Boro game) calling Bell out for poor defending leading to a goal.

But Bell isn't a player we miss or a player we didn't get enough from, he just isn't very good.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Bell is still shit no matter how it is spun. Jones (a total dickhead) is however doing a brilliant job, and he was the other day on TV (i think after the Boro game) calling Bell out for poor defending leading to a goal.

But Bell isn't a player we miss or a player we didn't get enough from, he just isn't very good.

You have missed the point. He is better now than he was with us and that really has be down to coaching.

To satisfy your point I'll say he's less shit now than he was with us.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Down to 5th following QPR’s win today. I have a feeling we’ll be below Coventry - and around 10th - after we’ve met them at the start of April.

How pathetic is that from a strong position in 2nd vying for a promotion place.

goodbye and good riddance Tony fecking mowbray 

• Like 2

The slide down continues.

I made a prediction recently that we would finish 5th ...... I may perhaps revisit that.

FFS with Derby and Reading next up surely even a Mowbray mismanagement can get wins.

The downward spiral this year, minimised only by the results of others, has been quite spectacular even for our future statue beneficiary... I am joking about a statue, that insanity is for others!

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I made a prediction recently that we would finish 5th ...... I may perhaps revisit that.

FFS with Derby and Reading next up surely even a Mowbray mismanagement can get wins.

The downward spiral this year, minimised only by the results of others, has been quite spectacular even for our future statue beneficiary... I am joking about a statue, that insanity is for others!

Once the wheels started falling off in January I expected us to fall out of the play offs and nothing since then has caused me to change my mind. This drop off happens every Spring, why are we surprised ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I'm no TM fan and I don't think he is very good. But Ince is a whole other level of useless. Reading are a weak team and with Ince at the helm I'm certain we win that one. Too much is in our favour not to. 

Derby on the other hand. Fighting for their lives. A decent number of points barring the deductions. Think that one we will struggle with. 

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mid week fixtures that affect us

Tuesday night

Birmingham vs Boro

Bournemouth vs Reading

WBA vs Fulham

Wednesday night

Forest vs QPR

Blackpool vs Sheffield United

Coventry vs Hull

Luton vs Preston

Milwall vs Huddersfield 

Millwall Hudds and Forest QOR are the two that affect us most. Draws might be most useful for us in those games. 

On paper looks like some promotion chasing teams should be getting 3 points so let's hope for some of the championship's unpredictability. 

Another round of fixtures that should be ideal for us to make up ground on rivals with them all having tricky fixtures. Preston don't lose many so tough for Luton, Blackpool decent at home, Forest v QPR playing each other. We've got a home game against a side in dire straits.

But matters not if we can't score.

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mid week fixtures that affect us

Tuesday night

Birmingham vs Boro

Bournemouth vs Reading

WBA vs Fulham

Wednesday night

Forest vs QPR

Blackpool vs Sheffield United

Coventry vs Hull

Luton vs Preston

Milwall vs Huddersfield 

Fulham affect us being only 19 points ahead, yet Blackpool and Preston don't being 7 points away?

7 hours ago, Blue blood said:

I'm no TM fan and I don't think he is very good. But Ince is a whole other level of useless. Reading are a weak team and with Ince at the helm I'm certain we win that one. Too much is in our favour not to. 

Derby on the other hand. Fighting for their lives. A decent number of points barring the deductions. Think that one we will struggle with. 

I worry more about Ince for some unknown reason**

I rewatched the Bristol game to day. The positive I am taking from it are a couple of runs Dack made that no one else in our squad seems capable of, one to a flick on header from SG where the ball went over the goal line and the when he should have scored from a great Khadra pass. Dack has that gift and goals will come for him of that I'm sure. Maybe he and Khadra operate on the same wavelength, hope so anyway.

** Who am I kidding, it's based our established practice of helping basket cases out.

Edited by AllRoverAsia

5 hours ago, Blue blood said:

Millwall Hudds and Forest QOR are the two that affect us most. Draws might be most useful for us in those games. 

On paper looks like some promotion chasing teams should be getting 3 points so let's hope for some of the championship's unpredictability. 

So were looking at other teams saving rovers necks. 

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I worry more about Ince for some unknown reason**

I rewatched the Bristol game to day. The positive I am taking from it are a couple of runs Dack made that no one else in our squad seems capable of, one to a flick on header from SG where the ball went over the goal line and the when he should have scored from a great Khadra pass. Dack has that gift and goals will come for him of that I'm sure. Maybe he and Khadra operate on the same wavelength, hope so anyway.

** Who am I kidding, it's based our established practice of helping basket cases out.

And his nice little back heel in and around the box to cleverly open up the defence . Although I might having been dreaming but I think Gallagher also did one . I’ll assume it was an accident 😂