BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest tickets

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

they are on open sale,i got mine on thursday afternoon,the new website is **** btw,there was a brief mention of  ticket news then it disapeared,a 6 year old could have done better

Thanks, it looks like a drive into Blackburn on Monday. I think I will take in the U23s as well.

Someone has had a go at fixing the problem. You can now get to the choosing your ticket page, but when you make a selection the page freezes. It also gives the price as £5, I wish this was true, but I think it is part of the system problem.

Edited by rigger

It'll now let you through to choose which ticket types you want (after saying they're all £5 still) but now it won't accept any of my credit card details (I say any like I have loads ... I have 2)

and I know it's eticketing (Ticketmaster) but it must be the way someone is configuring it because they sell way too many tickets and if this is the nonsense everyone was experiencing the on call engineers would be all over it.

What kind of checkout experience takes you to the "Proceed to checkout" button, only to have you log in (fair enough) but then NOT redirect you back to the basket you were just trying to pay for?

They were available this morning when i checked ,but saying that just checked again and it's it back to showing nothing. I got as far as checkout and i couldn't get pat payment. Bloody annoying as i have a 60 mile round trip to pick them up from the rovers ticket office.. 

7 minutes ago, den9112 said:

They were available this morning when i checked ,but saying that just checked again and it's it back to showing nothing. I got as far as checkout and i couldn't get pat payment. Bloody annoying as i have a 60 mile round trip to pick them up from the rovers ticket office.. 

Surely there is just an option to pick them up from the City Ground on Wednesday night?

15 minutes ago, den9112 said:

I am going to drive in and watch the U23s tonight. I am hoping the ticket office will be open to get my Forest ticket.

Edited by rigger

48 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

I wouldn't expect the shop to be open past 5pm.

I have just phoned Ewood , they confirm they are not open after 17:00 even though the online sytem isn't working, and there is an U23s game there tonight. They don't believe in making it easy to follow the Rovers. 

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

Surely there is just an option to pick them up from the City Ground on Wednesday night?

That can awkward as well though as the tickets come back down on the supporters coach i think.

A few people on Saturday turned up early at the Millwall visiting end ticket office only to be told your tickets haven't arrived back here yet.