BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

No Nay Never

I know Mike (although I didn't associate him with this book until I saw his face) through his involvement in local schools football. I used to referee a lot of schoolboy games and Mike was a terrific administrator and organiser. He forged a really strong link with Blackburn Referees Association and from memory they never played a game without an affiliated referee.

I am going to buy this as it appears that it will be a good read.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

I know Mike (although I didn't associate him with this book until I saw his face) through his involvement in local schools football. I used to referee a lot of schoolboy games and Mike was a terrific administrator and organiser. He forged a really strong link with Blackburn Referees Association and from memory they never played a game without an affiliated referee.

I am going to buy this as it appears that it will be a good read.

Mike is a really good guy, our kid speaks very highly of him Tony. 
Looking forward to reading this.

46 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Mike is a really good guy, our kid speaks very highly of him Tony. 
Looking forward to reading this.

I used to find Andy that good administrators/secretaries were invariably the glue that holds everything together at schoolboy and parks level. Mike was thorough and meticulous in all my dealing with him. Hopefully the book does really well for him.

Didn't Mike also write a book on the history of BwD schoolboys?

26 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I used to find Andy that good administrators/secretaries were invariably the glue that holds everything together at schoolboy and parks level. Mike was thorough and meticulous in all my dealing with him. Hopefully the book does really well for him.

Didn't Mike also write a book on the history of BwD schoolboys?

I think that was Rick Grogan

• Like 1

On 29/10/2021 at 14:22, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Superbly researched.

Make no mistake,the 'bragging rights' section (based upon pure facts not fiction our Burnley friends!) leaves the reader in no doubt as to the famous blue n whites being East Lancs top side/Club.

A fact is that Burnley have beaten Rovers more times than Rovers have beaten Burnley.