BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

No problem with that. The weird bit is moving 20 minutes down the road to a weaker club for a one year deal. Did he want “ something new” that bad

It's a very strange one it seems like if the new structure had wanted to keep him they could have offered him the modest terms he was asking I can only assume the decided not too. For my part I would have offered him the terms he was asking for and we could have used him as cb or back up right back.

• Like 2

I think with Nymabe - he was probably looking for a big signing on fee which he would of got moving on a free transfer. However it is clear that that didn’t come as maybe his agent indicated. 

Therfore he’s signed a 1 year deal at Wigan where he’ll play every week and get exposure before having a crack at another big move next summer. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, neophox said:

Styles and Helik will not stay in league one.... see if we can get one of them...

I quickly looked both those players up yesterday, both on the very short side (for footballers) i think we could do with a bit more height & strength in the team if anything, both look decent squad players at this level tbough

Just now, Armchair supporter supremo said:

I quickly looked both those players up yesterday, both on the very short side (for footballers) i think we could do with a bit more height & strength in the team if anything, both look decent squad players at this level tbough

Helik is 1,91.....bigger than Lenihan...

8 minutes ago, TheRevAshton said:

Yeah I noticed that - there were 4 more gaps in the sticker book, more signings on the horizon lads!

Nice video... and yes very forthright to claim to 4 more signings. Hope that's an indicator that the poster saying that there's a load incoming over the last few days is correct.

6 minutes ago, neophox said:

Think we need 4 more signings or 5 if Brereton Diaz leaves.

Agreed - cb, 2x cm and a forward. Plus another forward (or two) if BBD goes. He might sign an extension yet 👀

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Relegation men...

and full internationals and playoff players. One of which has just started and beaten England twice. 

Edited by Neal
  • Like 8

Think Rovers are taking this 'planting us being linked with someone in a position of need in the press purely to please the fans' a bit too far now?

Interesting in his interview Brittain said he'd been "stressing over this move for a few weeks now" and that at one point it looked like it wasn't going to get done. 

Kept completely under wraps for a few weeks until it was pretty much done. Our transfer activity seems to be water tight.