BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Window - COMPLETE. Where’s Gregg?

8 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I know that,  but that’ll be the level of earnings he’ll be looking for. Wether he gets it is another story.

I've no idea what he wants, it was just what I thought was a sensible suggestion. 

I've always thought he's a good player and would tick multiple boxes. 

29 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Hes had a pretty good career since he left rovers.  Scored alot of goals in Germany 

Yeah, he missed a couple of sitters here and got worse towards the end of his loan (probably once he'd figured out Kean was a conman) but I remember being impressed with his overall play at first. Could see there was something there.

He's done well to get a move like that at 34 though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Watching West Brom tonight and we are going to need two left backs against them. Hope JDT reinforces that area on Sunday as Furlong and Wallace are causing Watford all sorts of problems

Give over, furlong is shyte, he will be getting rinsed off BBD, no chance he will be passing the half way line...and that Milwall reject , nowt to worry about....

51 minutes ago, frosty said:

Yeah, he missed a couple of sitters here and got worse towards the end of his loan (probably once he'd figured out Kean was a conman) but I remember being impressed with his overall play at first. Could see there was something there.

He's done well to get a move like that at 34 though.

He scored a hat full in France too I seem to recall...big numbers too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

It's not about putting out your best XI. It's about taking them seriously as competitions, which Mowbray never did and was an insult to the fans

Yes he concentrated on the League! Much more important that we finished mid-table than had a Cup run!

5 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

With Tomasson seemingly pursuing his own targets if rumours are to be believed

What rumours are these? How do you know this? 

5 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

bowler off to forest apparently,not sure how accurate it is,but i was told this morning by someone with blackpool links,silly move tbh,he will earn a lot but is`nt going to play much,depends on what he wants i suppose

Don't know if how he fits into the starting given they play 3-4-1-2. 

3 hours ago, Finlay McKenna said:

Rhys Healey?

Would be the ideal pressing forward

1 hour ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Watching West Brom tonight and we are going to need two left backs against them. Hope JDT reinforces that area on Sunday as Furlong and Wallace are causing Watford all sorts of problems

I'm sure we caused them enough problems.