BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

5 minutes ago, PeteJD13 said:

There must be something in it but then again every journo I’ve asked have said it’s not him. I think the sporting director appointment will be interesting id love to know whose leaking about  ferguson 

Ferguson is now odds on with those bookies who have a market and the odds are shortening.  Might not be a 'big' market but clearly 'knowledge' and money placed are driving the odds down.

18 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Of course anyone with a brain cell knows its a bollux story, because think about it for a moment... WHO THE FECK IS CARLO ANCELOTTI GOING TO SPEAK TO ON THE PHONE AT THE ROVERS EXACTLY???

Yes, that's right - there IS NO ONE THERE who could actually take a phone call, let alone a meaningful nudge to seek to influence the choice of next manager. It is just more shite to sell newspapers / clickbait.

I heard today that Mowbray got everyone together on his last day and told them that whilst he would have considered signing a contract extension in January (but none was tabled) by the end of the season, he would have walked away even from a five year deal at twice the money, because the running of the club (remotely from India) is so messed up, it is almost impossible to manage the football side. Makes sense. Also told he was denied the chance to sign good players due to the crappy set up where India have to approve everything more than £50 petty cash. That's what led to the loss of belief and form that heralded his exit.

Wenkys and Vaggots out!

4 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Of course anyone with a brain cell knows its a bollux story, because think about it for a moment... WHO THE FECK IS CARLO ANCELOTTI GOING TO SPEAK TO ON THE PHONE AT THE ROVERS EXACTLY???

Yes, that's right - there IS NO ONE THERE who could actually take a phone call, let alone a meaningful nudge to seek to influence the choice of next manager. It is just more shite to sell newspapers / clickbait.

I heard today that Mowbray got everyone together on his last day and told them that whilst he would have considered signing a contract extension in January (but none was tabled) by the end of the season, he would have walked away even from a five year deal at twice the money, because the running of the club (remotely from India) is so messed up, it is almost impossible to manage the football side. Makes sense. Also told he was denied the chance to sign good players due to the crappy set up where India have to approve everything more than £50 petty cash. That's what led to the loss of belief and form that heralded his exit.

Wenkys and Vaggots out!

The story is not 'bollux'.

I am told Waggott took the call.

• Like 3

Just now, Mercer said:

The story is not 'bollux'.

I am told Waggott took the call.

Ok, and going by his standard response to the fans forum, I bet his line was, "Ok thanks, I'll look into it"

If Waggot took the call, it might as well not have happened. QED bollux.

10 minutes ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

Wenkys and Vaggots out!

Mowbray knew all along what crap he had in the boardroom and Pune, he didn't just find out since January.

I do however believe that he deliberately did his best to feck up the season when he realised that others at Ewood were not actually planning for his statue.

Good riddance to a bitter and twisted git.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Who told you? The owner of bet365?

You would be surprised!

However, sadly, Denise and John Coates have no interest in Rovers.

Edited by Mercer

How many managerial novices do well in the championship? Can't think of many - most of them struggle. 

That alone makes Ferguson a huge risk. 

What we need is a price  smart operator on a limited budget. The Rowetts and Neil's of this world. Missed a trick when both of them were available on a free.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

You would be surprised!

However, sadly, Denise and John Coates have no interest in Rovers.

Well, Denise and John, BRFCS recently rejected your sponsorship opportunity despite it being far more lucrative than existing partners because we don’t believe in advertising gambling. So screw you.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

No he is CEO

Don't like to be the spelling police but you have missed a few letters. 

There's a l and a u after the C, followed by an l e s s after the E. There's also a t before the O and after the O there's an s s e r. There's also a space between the e and the t. 

• Like 4

If Ferguson does get the job, I think he will bring Unsworth with him as his number 2 and a coach who has previously been on Rovers' staff.  Let's see how far off the mark that proves to be.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think he played us all long. 

Have you heard anymore who we are interviewing or want to interview?

All getting a bit gurgled now, fact that bookies have us 1/3 for Ferguson and second best with farke show us that they haven’t a clue.

my guess at this stage - a real unknown from Europe will come out of left field 

3 minutes ago, J*B said:

Well, Denise and John, BRFCS recently rejected your sponsorship opportunity despite it being far more lucrative than existing partners because we don’t believe in advertising gambling. So screw you.

Whilst playing in the Sky Bet Championship and desperate for a promotion to get more Sky cash.

There is a logic there ....... Yeah, right ...

1 minute ago, J*B said:

lol,hypothetical i know but  rovers in it`s current guise would turn down 365 and their millions to keep be sponsored by a tinpot e-cig shop  from up the road🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

All getting a bit gurgled now, fact that bookies have us 1/3 for Ferguson and second best with farke show us that they haven’t a clue.

my guess at this stage - a real unknown from Europe will come out of left field 

Thanks for reply. 

Someone like Xisco Munoz or Dani Martinez the ex Granada head coach. 

Sabri Lamouchi? 

8 minutes ago, Mercer said:

If Ferguson does get the job, I think he will bring Unsworth with him as his number 2 and a coach who has previously been on Rovers' staff.  Let's see how far off the mark that proves to be.

Unsworth has openly said his decision to leave Everton (a club he loves and where he had a good well paying job) was solely because he wants to try his hand at management or being "head coach" 

So me thinks ya wrong and are making things up.