BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

4 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Where did that performance come from for Everton,they're going to sneak out of relegation again.

They were excellent going forward, and Pickford had one of those games he can do now and again where he spectacularly blocks everything.

• Like 1

• Backroom

One of Leicester or Everton will almost certainly be looking at relegation if things stay as they currently are between Chelsea and Forest. I would say Lampard is getting revenge on Everton, but truth is he's just an awful manager. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DE. said:

One of Leicester or Everton will almost certainly be looking at relegation if things stay as they currently are between Chelsea and Forest. I would say Lampard is getting revenge on Everton, but truth is he's just an awful manager. 

Two poor teams at Stamford Bridge - the difference being Awoniyi (£20m btw) rising above and between the two Chelsea CBs and the GK to head home Forest's only chance.

Having said that, Sterling has just equalised. 

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Two poor teams at Stamford Bridge - the difference being Awoniyi (£20m btw) rising above and between the two Chelsea CBs and the GK to head home Forest's only chance.

Having said that, Sterling has just equalised. 

As you say, two poor teams.  Leicester, Leeds and Everton all really need Chelsea to avoid losing at the very least. 

• Like 1

• Backroom

Yep, that makes it official for Southampton, although in reality it was over weeks ago for them.

For Forest a win would have probably been enough to see them safe, but a point isn't enough. They've got Arsenal at home next, then Palace away. Two difficult fixtures.

If Leicester lose tomorrow against Liverpool then realistically they'll probably need two wins from Newcastle away and West ham at home. Looking really grim for them now. 

After City tomorrow Everton have got Wolves away and Bournemouth at home. They probably have the best chance of securing at least 4 points from their remaining fixtures, which would probably be just enough to see them safe. 

Leeds meanwhile have West Ham away and Spurs home. Four points from those two may be enough to see them safe, but really they'll likely need to win both of those to survive. 

45 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Season by season,just gets harder for Rovers to get out of this league.

This was the easiest season to be promoted since we went down we blew it.

I do agree next season will be hard, make the last 2 months even more frustrating.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Season by season,just gets harder for Rovers to get out of this league.

Given none of the clubs in the playoffs had parachute payments, and given Rovers and Millwall almost did it also sans payments I don't think that this is the case. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

City looked quality and Gundogan's first goal is Magnificat finish. 

Everton need 1 win at least from their last 2 games. 

Wonder if Leicester City will get something tomorrow night against Liverpool  

Leicester are playing Liverpool at the wrong time, really. Six wins on the bounce and you'd expect it to be seven after Monday.

Very likely it comes down to the final day for most if not all of the clubs still involved (for the record, West Ham aren't included in that, they're all but safe). 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

Leicester are playing Liverpool at the wrong time, really. Six wins on the bounce and you'd expect it to be seven after Monday.

Very likely it comes down to the final day for most if not all of the clubs still involved (for the record, West Ham aren't included in that, they're all but safe). 

I think Leicester will caused them enough problems to get something if they can keep it tight at the back 

• Backroom
18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think Leicester will caused them enough problems to get something if they can keep it tight at the back 

Anything's possible, but considering how hard Liverpool are pushing for top four I expect it'll be a Liverpool win. Three points for Leicester would be huge at this point though. 

4 minutes ago, DE. said:

Anything's possible, but considering how hard Liverpool are pushing for top four I expect it'll be a Liverpool win. Three points for Leicester would be huge at this point though. 

Hoping for Leicester 3 points 

44 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So you are saying "if Leicester can keep a clean sheet" you feel like they could get something from the game. You know what I think you are right.

• Like 1