BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship - 22-23

7 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

4-1 win for Sheff U. That's 2nd spot practically sealed.

If we do make the PO's it looks like we'll be playing either Boro or Luton over 2 legs. 

Oh we're not advancing in the Playoffs - I'd just like to get there for once.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BigBar said:

Hang on...you don't think it was a comfortable win for them? We were abysmal and they won at a canter.

They hit us on the break twice. We, once again, squandered a hatful of chances - the difference at most levels of football is how clinical you are in front of goal. We run Gallagher out there as the tip of our spear...

Just now, AllRoverAsia said:

I'm watching the Millwall v PNE game, two teams giving it full crack and PNE are the better team so far so hopefully an equaliser is on.

I'm tempted though to visit QPR second half to look at Coventry.

I personally think Coventry are the better team out the 3 & would be the harder team to beat. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Presuming it’s on a device and you ain’t there, of all the games, why the bloody hell you picked that one to watch? 😁

Lancashire derby, relegation decider (for Wigan at least).

Neither team is busting a gut to win this and it's very scrappy. Bowler subbed off after an hour looking disinterested.

11 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Results now not really going our away. Must win tonight! 

It's simply not happening - we fucked up the January transfer window by not bringing in a goal scorer, it's been a slow slide down the league since. 

Just enjoy the progress we've made and hope JDT stays and is backed in the summer. 

• Like 3