BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

Now don't pretend you wouldn't have loved it if one of your players had called us Burnley B******s in an interview? Hell you'd have loved it if one of your players had shown half Barnes' passion and aggresion. As for the drunk driving barb, lol, could be worse, he could be beating up police officers and smashing up things in Manchester ...

I found it funny but it was clearly a slip of the tongue that will just add a bit of spice for the return fixture.

You're damn right we'd love it but sadly the senior pros here hadn't got a clue what this fixture really meant, neither did the man picking the team.

I think the penny might have dropped now though and i expect a nice rough ride for dumbo Barnes in the return fixture.

Although got to admit Andy piss pot Payton selling knock off club gear on Burnley market then getting rumbled and sacked was way better laughing material than you lot are getting out of this.

George Oghani stealing ironing boards was the elite bait though.

2 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Now don't pretend you wouldn't have loved it if one of your players had called us Burnley B******s in an interview? Hell you'd have loved it if one of your players had shown half Barnes' passion and aggresion. As for the drunk driving barb, lol, could be worse, he could be beating up police officers and smashing up things in Manchester ...

I found it funny but it was clearly a slip of the tongue that will just add a bit of spice for the return fixture.

You are making an assumption there my friend but I believe that players have a code of conduct and standard of behaviour that they should adhere to. Barnes' comments are irresponsible and could well propagate trouble in March. As for likening Dack's misdemeanours (for which he was rightly punished) to drink driving then you really need to think again. Barnes could have killed somebody whilst Dack was a knob.

22 minutes ago, arbitro said:

You are making an assumption there my friend but I believe that players have a code of conduct and standard of behaviour that they should adhere to. Barnes' comments are irresponsible and could well propagate trouble in March. As for likening Dack's misdemeanours (for which he was rightly punished) to drink driving then you really need to think again. Barnes could have killed somebody whilst Dack was a knob.

Dack was (maybe still is?) a serial speeder and banned for getting caught so many times he totted up excess points - and excess speed is a factor in 25% of road deaths. Dack was punished - and dragged back to court for refusing to carry out his community punishments. Barnes was also rightly punished and hopefully learned his lesson.

Neither behaviour is justified, I commented on Dack merely to say those of us in glass houses etc.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

You're damn right we'd love it but sadly the senior pros here hadn't got a clue what this fixture really meant, neither did the man picking the team.

I think the penny might have dropped now though and i expect a nice rough ride for dumbo Barnes in the return fixture.

Although got to admit Andy piss pot Payton selling knock off club gear on Burnley market then getting rumbled and sacked was way better laughing material than you lot are getting out of this.

George Oghani stealing ironing boards was the elite bait though.

No guarantee he plays - but I’m sure he’s big enough to handle anything thrown at him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...