BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (H) - 19/08/2023

• Backroom

Not like us to be this poor at home in fairness. We often have some insipid starts but today we look terrible.

The red card is a disaster. I'd rather Pickering let the lad go and risk a goal than leave us with 10 men for 70 plus minutes. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Who should have started? If you say Gilsenan then that's a very, very brave call - he's got one senior start (and appearance I think). We're bereft of options upfront. 

Home against Hull is a fairly decent game to get your next start as a young player. And a better option than Dolan. Full-backs getting over-run (yet again) means it barely matters anyway.

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Who should have started? If you say Gilsenan then that's a very, very brave call - he's got one senior start (and appearance I think). We're bereft of options upfront. 

I would have had Ennis starting for me and Leonard on the wide left.  Not ideal, but I rate Dolan so low that in my eyes it is a huge improvement.

I honestly think Dolan is the worst player in this squad by some margin. 

Our defense aint that bad all things considering, BUT, we really need to find some attacking threats, because its becoming silly now to expect us to keep hoping we can contain the opposition. 

Something is going to give soon, either JDT walks, Broughton Walks, or we sign some players. 

• Like 1