BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

1 minute ago, callumrovers said:

Atmosphere at Ewood on Saturday is going to be toxic.

Is it heck, 20 lads shouting Venky's out, apathy has set in. Our fanbase don't know how to protest en masse, just don't have the amount of mobilised hard-core to make any impact. Go on the Burnley forums and you'll see a mirror held up to how pathetic it all looks. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

He’s probably right. Until Wharton money hits the bank, nothing will happen. 

We pay the first installment on the same day we receive the first installment for Wharton...

How difficult is it? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, callumrovers said:

He’s probably right. Until Wharton money hits the bank, nothing will happen. 

It's coming by pony express. Really didn't think the club could fuck up more than the summer window but looks like they've managed it.

Last season for me as season ticket holder, they've finally worn me down

2 minutes ago, Groundhog said:

Is it heck, 20 lads shouting Venky's out, apathy has set in. Our fanbase don't know how to protest en masse, just don't have the amount of mobilised hard-core to make any impact. Go on the Burnley forums and you'll see a mirror held up to how pathetic it all looks. 

Exactly…These lot will get away with this until they decide it’s time to sell.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

It feels to me like Wharton really didn't fancy the Palace move but Rovers have been pushing him as hard as they can and, possibly, using 'emotional blackmail' regarding the club's finances.

Despite the personal financial rewards, I don't think it's a good move for Adam and the only people to benefit are Venky's.

Palace are struggling now and will lose Eze and Olise in the summer, both are quite brilliant.

It may be that Palace will be in for a more difficult time next season.

I wish one of the top clubs has come for him.

I wish him all the best.

3 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

It's coming by pony express. Really didn't think the club could fuck up more than the summer window but looks like they've managed it.

Last season for me as season ticket holder, they've finally worn me down

Same for me I’m done now with it all until venkys go 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, alex l said:

I wouldn't say it's bs, but it it stating the obvious. If we're reliant on funds from Palace to sign someone, and they don't complete the transfer and send money until 1050pm, we've no money to spend. Or certainly not the funds for a multi million pound transfer. 

A competent CEO says to Palace  “here’s the price, here’s the payment terms….down payment of £xm now in escrow to secure it on those terms” & then uses that to confirm to Orlando that they will get their money.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Crimpshrine said:

It feels to me like Wharton really didn't fancy the Palace move but Rovers have been pushing him as hard as they can and, possibly, using 'emotional blackmail' regarding the club's finances.

Despite the personal financial rewards, I don't think it's a good move for Adam and the only people to benefit are Venky's.

Wouldn't it have been priceless if Adam W had seen from last night's fiasco that Venkys had no intention of using the proceeds of his sale to strengthen the team his big brother will still play for, and simply turned round and said "if I'm being sold just to pay off the Venkys, the deal's off...."

[and yes I do know that it's professional sport, chance of premier league etc, but sometimes looking out for the family counts.......]

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Brannagan at oxford being looked at. However same situation as Mcguire. We don't have the wharton money....

Possibly Leonard going the other way on loan could grease the wheels 

2 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Brannagan at oxford being looked at. However same situation as Mcguire. We don't have the wharton money....

I absolutely don't understand this at all.

If the deal is being completed - we know the money is coming in.

We just arrange the payment plan around when we do have the money.

5 minutes ago, TommyRovers said:

Brannagan been linked before.... not the answer. will be 28 years old,  league one...

Edited by neophox
  • Like 1