BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

3 hours ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

So is this where we can maintain the Alan Nixon knows Jack Sh*t where he just repeats his Adam Wharton is being looked at 'put in any premier club here' until Jan?

I would expect most PL clubs to be looking at him. 

Unless we get a silly offer in January he is going nowhere at the minute

3 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Time to bite the bullet lads , Whiteman's contract ends in summer, perfect fit and midfield partner for AW.  We are missing a bastard in the middle who will enforce.

Say what you want but I'm right   Absolutely sure we can get him.  

I agree, think he would be perfect but might have better options than Rovers. Does he not get on with the Scouse mafia at Dumpdale ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Penwortham Blue said:

I agree, think he would be perfect but might have better options than Rovers. Does he not get on with the Scouse mafia at Dumpdale ?

Doesn't rate Lowe, his ex gaffer Darren Moore might come in you know, now at Huddersfield.   He was on about going Sheff Wed if Moore hadn't been fired.  Which came out of the blue.

Be a good one for us mate.

• Like 2

I think the entire summer proved that Nixon is working almost exclusively on guesswork and educated guesses.

But ignoring that chancer, the January window is hopefully where we'll actually spend some money.
We'll have the Raya cash and maybe one or two leaving (eg Dolan, if we could find a buyer).

If we can stay within touching reach of the top 6 between now and then, we might just give ourselves half a shot of a decent season.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Sparks Rover said:

Time to bite the bullet lads , Whiteman's contract ends in summer, perfect fit and midfield partner for AW.  We are missing a bastard in the middle who will enforce.

Say what you want but I'm right   Absolutely sure we can get him.  

Tronstad was supposed to be that man, but he's not getting a look in for whatever bs reason. 

Tommason probably wants him to complete 5 more homework assignments, 3 class presentations and a theory test before he can play again. Ffs

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Tronstad was supposed to be that man, but he's not getting a look in for whatever bs reason. 

Tommason probably wants him to complete 5 more homework assignments, 3 class presentations and a theory test before he can play again. Ffs

On the evidence of his first appearance, JDT seems to have decided he couldn't kick snow off a rope.

Pretty disappointing considering his pedegree.

• Like 2

Offer him a "pay as you play" deal. He's currently earning nothing & wants to prove himself, if he's a crock, it costs us nothing. Surely got to be worth a phone call (not that it will happen). Someone of his ability & experience could rip up this league & prove a very valuable member of the dressing room..

On a side note, I didn't realise he was only 32, seems to have been around for ages!

And sounds like he’s already sounded out houses and schools in the area. I’d take him, but if we haven’t got money to keep the Blackburn end open we haven’t got money for Andros. Shame because when the dingles get relegated next season he would of been well up for it 😂