BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

1 minute ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Given the yellows we've received how is that not a yellow on Pickering?!!

Refs are piss weak in this league and are cowed to home fans/not getting grief. Be a ref, we need more of them, but be half decent and stand by your decisions. Make proper decisions, stop trying to have an easy life for 90 mins and whinge about abuse when you ref totally inconsistently and arbitrarily.

• Like 1

Just now, J*B said:

Markanday is absolutely awful. He’s no business wearing the Rovers shirt and should be shipped out of loan on January 1st. Offers absolutely zero. 

Garrett isn’t much better - certainly is no better than Travis, who does the same job as him significantly better. 

Markanday is shit. There's a player in Garrett, but he's not a ball playing CM, which is what this system requires. 

1 minute ago, roversinmyblood said:

Can we please actually play four at the back!! If we are going to pass it around at the back the two CBs need options. 
also why has Garrett been playing on the right wing?!!!!

Ah we are the championship Man City. Just a really fluid great footballing team, Jon has it all under control.

1 minute ago, booth said:

Didn't think I would say this, but I wouldn't have taken Telalovic off. I'd have kept Moran on the bench. I'd have brought on Wharton or Moran, not both. And Moran is in such poor form at the moment.

He probably had to play mins as per the plan deal