BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/12/23

Hilton

Hill   Carter    Hyam   Pickering

Tronstad  Wharton   Garrett

Gilsenan   Szmodics  Sigurdsson

Wahlstedt, Gamble, Travis, Telalovic, Leonard, Ennis plus the three biggest and most athletic players from the U21’s regardless of position. No Moran or Brittain in the squad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rigger said:

From what I have seen Hilton is not an improvement on Leo. 

How about Michalski? Anyone who won’t be responsible for 3 goals in 2 games due to relatively tame shots right into their body will do for me at the moment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miller11 said:

How about Michalski? Anyone who won’t be responsible for 3 goals in 2 games due to relatively tame shots right into their body will do for me at the moment.

From youth games that I have seen, we have no keeper at the club who is better than Leo. This is only my opinion.

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I would make 4 changes for this game. 

Wahlstedt

Hill Carter Hyam Pickering

Travis Tronstad Garrett 

Szmodics Sigurdsson 

Telalovic 

Where’s our best footballer?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Would anyone play Hilton in goal?

Having seen plenty of Hilton in the under 21's I absolutely would not start him. I agree Walstedt needs leaving out but my opinion is that Hilton is much worse. In my view Jordan Eastham would be a better option.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, frosty said:

Where’s our best footballer?

Szmodics is in my team, Wharton took a knock yesterday and has looked tired recently so I have rested him to the bench

2 hours ago, Miller11 said:

woah, wants to play 17 years old in goal. Panic stations here.. 

Wahlstedt is still the one to pick and backed here. 

3 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Would anyone play Hilton in goal?

why? 

Edited by chaddyrovers

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Wahlstedt is still the one to pick and backed here

i`ve seen enough of him and it`s clear he`s not very good,he`s even worse than walton,which is some achievement,the first goal yesterday was a damning indicement,an arthritic terry gennoe would have got down quicker and he`s in his 70`s,get an experienced goal keeper off the free transfer list in january and send leo back from whence he came,it`s just not worked out for him

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

woah, wants to play 17 years old in goal. Panic stations here.. 

I want a keeper in who isn’t throwing soft shots in his own goal. In the last 2 games we’ve conceded 3 goals that were tamely hit straight at the keeper.

Current form is cause for panic.

• Like 4

I expect a reaction and a win from the players on Friday

6 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i`ve seen enough of him and it`s clear he`s not very good,he`s even worse than walton,which is some achievement,the first goal yesterday was a damning indicement,an arthritic terry gennoe would have got down quicker and he`s in his 70`s,get an experienced goal keeper off the free transfer list in january and send leo back from whence he came,it`s just not worked out for him

Far too quick to judge players. 

6 hours ago, Miller11 said:

I want a keeper in who isn’t throwing soft shots in his own goal. In the last 2 games we’ve conceded 3 goals that were tamely hit straight at the keeper.

Current form is cause for panic.

I would be more concerned if JDT did panic and play Hilton but we know he won't. He will backed Wahlstedt and start him. Righly so. You are panicking and willing to play a 17 years old. 

4 hours ago, Cherry Blue said:

Obvious reason is Wahlstedt keeps making mistakes and at some point will lose team confidence.

Tough one I know but have we now reach the limit? 

no we haven't. Backing Wahlstedt is the right way to go